𝐀 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 |𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫 456 𝐱 𝐲𝗼𝐮|

Summary:
Y/N is player 017.  You guys are in the honeycomb challenge and you just so happen to have a lighter like player 212 even though you guys aren't friends.  You noticed that he was struggling and since you felt bad you dropped the lighter next to him.  (Again I don't remember what they said so please don't get mad.  And yes this one is shorter then the other)

*Y/L/N means your last name*

Y/N's POV

"Everyone please chose a shape" the intercoms instructed all of the players still living.  Since I was kinda a loner I didn't even bother talking to anyone about what they were going to pick.  Shoving one hand in my pocket and running my other hand through my raven, black hair I decided to go with the triangle, assuming it would be the easiest thing to do, depending on what this game was.

"Please take a trey from the guard in front of you" the intercoms then instructed us once we were all in a line, and once four guards were revealed with a table full of little treys.  Since I was the first in my line, I quickly took one and went to go find a place to sit. 

"Please open the lid now" the voice proceeded to tell us.  I did as told and opened the little trey only to find a honeycomb with the shape of a triangle carved into it along with a needle.  "For this game you will be carving out your shape with the needle provided.  If your honeycomb is broken you will be eliminated.  You will have 30:00 minutes to complete this game" the intercoms explained to us.  "You may begin" was the last thing we heard form the intercoms, so like before I did as told and got to work. 

After about 5 minutes I had made barely any progress with my honeycomb, well until a great yet risky idea popped into my head.  I reached into my pocket and grabbed the lighter I had snuck in here when we all came back.  Since I was on top of the slide, previous sitting next to a guy that had been the first to be shot, I figured I could possibly get away with it.  I quickly put my needle above the flame, making it a lot easier for me to carve the triangle out.

After about 15 more minutes I had finally finished with this damn thing, gently pushing my perfectly carved triangle out I went over to my guard and showed him the honeycomb.  "Player 017 pass" my guard told me.  With those last words I made my way down the large slide and followed another guard to the exit, making sure I had my lighter nicely tucked away.

Moments before I was at the exit door I noticed player 456 really struggling to finish with only half of his umbrella done.  Decided this could be my chance to make some friends, so I quickly grabbed my lighter out fo my pocket, waiting for the perfect moment to drop it next to the guy.  Finally having the perfect time I made my move and dropped the lighter next to his foot.  I received a confused look from the guy and just gave a small nod along with a smirk before I was out the door.

5 more minutes pass and player 456 still hasn't returned until just now.  I was sitting by myself at the end of my bed, feeling a pair of eyes on me.  I scanned the room only to find number 456 looking right at me before he told his friends something and made his way over to me. 

"Hey player 017" he greeted with a smile.  "Hi 456" I muttered.  "I just wanted to thank you for the help back there.  Oh, and to give you your lighter back" he said handing it back to me.  "Thanks" I muttered, grabbing it and putting it back into my pocket.  "Not much of a talker?  That's alright" he chuckled.  "I'm Seong Gi-Hun" he introduced himself, putting his hand in front of me.  I reluctantly shook it waiting for him to go away.  "What about you" he asked.            "Y/L/N Y/N" I replied.  "Well since you seem kind lonely here Y/L/N would you like to join our group?  You seem trustworthy, well after you saved my life I feel I can trust you" he offered.  Since I had nothing better to do I gave a small smile at the offer and replied, "eh, sure.  Why not" I laughed, following him back over to his little group.