𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐭𝗼𝐫𝐲 |𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫 456 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫|

Summary:
Your player 085.  You, 456, and 212 have made it to the final. 212 has been killed and you guys refuse to kill each other.  |this one is shorter then usual|
*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

3𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"He's dead" Y/N muttered to herself.  "He's really dead" she proceeded, kinda happy he was.  Minutes before the last game that you are currently competing in, the very man who payed on the floor lifeless had killed you sister and best friends Kang Sae-Byeok.  For that exact reason you wanted to see him dead. 

"Gi-Hun" Y/N said softly, moving closer to her friend. "Y/N" Gi-Hun replied. Y/N quickly moved her arms around the poor man allowing him to sob in their arms, which he gladly did. "Shhh" Y/N comforted him. "Hey you! Over there" Y/N yelled to the guard. "There's only one winner correct" Y/N proceeded. "Y/N no" Gi-Hun stated. "Yes there is only one winner" the guard replied to the two people.

"So that means one of us has to die" Y/N muttered to themselves, looking over to the knife laying on the floor.  "Y/N.  Your not doing that" Gi-Hun said, removing himself from the players arms and looking at the guard.  "If majority votes to stop the games we don't have to kill each other" Gi-Hun asked the guard.  "That is correct" the circle guard replied to the man.

"If Y/N agrees then we end this here" Gi-Hun continued.  "Gi-Hun no" Y/N said next.  "Yes" the guard said.  "And can there be two winners" Gi-Hun asked.  "No there can not" the guard told the man once again.  "But if we both agree to e-" Gi-Hun started but was quickly cut off.  "Player 085 has been eliminated" the intercoms stated.  "W-what" Gi-Hun turned around only to find the lifeless body of his friend.

While Gi-Hun was arguing with the guard Y/N had done exactly what Sang-Woo had done and stabbed them selves in the side.  They knew that the person they had grown feelings for deserved to win a lot more then they did so they had given Gi-Hun the win.  "No" Gi-Hun muttered, running over to the body before they were taken away.

"I-I love you" Gi-Hun managed to speak.  "I love you so much" Gi-Hun spoke softly, moments before the body was removed from his arms and put into the casket.  Those moments were the last Gi-Hun had ever seen the face of the person he learned to live in this world. 
*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Hey guys!  I just wanted to say again, I am so sorry how short this one is!  I promise the next one will be longer!  Bye!!!!