𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 (𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫 199 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝗺! 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫)

Summary:
Your player 002. Much like the previous one you a bit of a loner and Ali is the first person to actually talk to you. (This one is kinda short)

Y/N's POV

After a long and very stressful 3rd game those of us who survived are now all back. I was sitting at the end of my bed eating my dinner that was just given to me, just waiting for lights out. At this point of the game everyone has their own little tribe. There's the strong group, the not strong but not weak group, then there's just the weak group. Then there's me. I have no tribe, no group, nothing. I'm just by myself, just like how it's always been.

"Light out in 10 minutes" the intercom said, starting the timer on the board. "Finally" I mumbled to myself before pulling my dark brown hair into a ponytail and tossing my covers over me. "Excuse me, ma'am" I heard a man with and accent behind me. "For crying out loud, what do you need" I replied, not trying to sound rude or anything. "Nothing actually. You just looked lonely and thought I'd come over" the nice man told me with a smile.

"Thanks. But I'm good by myself" I told him with a smile. "Alright! I also wanted to tell you that me and my group overheard some of them talking" he pointed to a very mean looking group. "Supposedly there planning an attack on everyone after lights out" he explained to me. "I just wanted to say if you need any help you are allowed to come to my bed" he said pointing across the room to a bed. "Alright, thank you for telling me 199. If I need assistance I will be sure to look for you" I said with a smile. "Be safe" he said, walking back to his bed and with his friends.

"Ahhhh" I jolted awake to a woman screaming. "Shit" I muttered to myself, quickly getting out of bed and following the instructions of player 199 hopefully before the chaos happened. But I was to late...

Everyone was screaming, killing, or running for their lives. "Well this is great" I muttered, taking my best short and making a run for it, trying to find player 199. Sadly once I got to where his bed was he was nowhere to be seen.

"Well aren't you a pretty one" I heard a man say behind. "Motherfucker" I mumbled before feeling a hand grab onto my hair and pull me down. "What a sham I'll have to kill you" the man proceeded, now on top of me. I quickly kicked him in that place with my knee, making him fall to his side, but not before managing to get a piece of glass in my side.

"Miss" I heard a voice behind me and a hand on my shoulder. "Oh thank god" I relieved. "Come" he said, throwing me behind him and swinging a metal bar around.

Within minutes the fighting was over and I was now sitting against a wall with player 199,456,118,067, and player 001.  "So what's your name new face" player 456 asked me.  "Y/L/N Y/N" I replied.  "Pretty name" he complimented me.  "Thanks" I muttered, starting to feel the blood loss.  "Y/N?  Are you alright" player 199 asked, coming over to me all concerned.  "Fine, just a little piece of glass" I laughed, revealing the piece of glass in my side.  "I should live" I told him.  "Alright!  Well if you need anything I'm here!  Well since we're friends now" he said, sitting next to me.  "Friends.  I like it" I admitted.