𝐏𝐫𝗼𝐛𝐥𝐞𝗺𝐬 |𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫 101 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫|

Summary:
Your Deok-Su's wife.  After he disappeared for the second time you got a card from a man you had lost a game too and decided to call it because of all the money Deok-Su and you since you were married to the guy had in debt.  Blah blah blah you end up going to the game as player 267 since he was eliminated.  Let's just say Deok-Su wasn't to happy to see you there but accepted it.
———————————————————————————

Deok-Su's POV

"Shit" I muttered to myself, finally waking up from the gassing. Slowly getting up from my bed, I noticed I was still numbered 101 and in the same bed once again. I quickly glanced around the room, noticing basically everyone from before had returned except for probably two hundred people.

"Ha, glad to see you came back as well" I heard a familiar voice behind me. "Oh your here again" I replied seeing player 111 also known as the doctor. "Yea, still need the money" he replied, sitting down in my bed. "You seen the newbie yet" he asked me. "There's someone new" I asked. "Mhm. I heard it's a woman.  Player 381 I believe" he told me.

After about 20 minutes of waiting for the next game, all I've heard about is this new chick who just joined.  "How surprising is it that someone else came" I groaned, slightly annoyed.  "Hey, I think that's her over there" player 432 said, pointing to a figure standing almost fully in the shadows.

From what I could see I noticed some of her features, her raven black hair, and how she is short but well built for a woman. "Motherfucker" I cursed to myself realizing who it was. "What was that boss" the doctor asked. "Nothing. I'll be back" I told them, making my way over to, who I believe is my wife.

Once I reached the woman who was actually a lot shorter then me, had her back turned around so I lightly tapped her shoulder.  "What the fuck are you doing here" I whispered in her ear, being very sure it was my wife.  "Jesus" she whisper-yelled.  "God, I knew you'd be here" was the first words out of her mouth once she saw me.

"Yea, yea.  Now answer the question" I said.  "Well actually, someone you own money to came to see me yesterday morning" she explained.  "Said you still haven't payed the guys from the casino and threatened me" she continued.  "What did he say to you" I asked, slightly angry that they went to my wife for my problems.

"Oh nothing much except for, and I quote, "tell your husband to pay me and my guys the fucking money or I'll make your death nice and slow" are the exact words he said to me" she proceeded.  At this point I was outraged, the fact that he had the nerve to go near my wife who had absolutely nothing to do with Thai just pissed me off.

"So now I'm here" she finished.  "Alright, just stay close to me alright.  I don't want you hurt or anything" I said quickly kissing her forehead.  "Ok" she simply replied and started following me back to the group.

"Damn boss! You got us a hot woman" 327 flirted with her, only to receive the middle finger and her kindly saying, "fuck off" with a huge smile on her face. "Alright gents. Two things. One, she's taken" I told them. "Huh? By who" the doctor asked. "Me as a matter in fact" I said giving him the glare and grabbing her hand. "Secondly, any of you even touch her I'll rip your throat out with my bare hands. Got it" I threatened them. "Y-yes boss" they all said.

"Hey, just so you know this game is a lot different then you think.  People are actually killed in this" I explained to my wife.  "I figured.  Have you seen how many missing people are on this city" I laughed.  "Fair point.  And you wonder why I love you" I laughed, grabbing her hand as the voice above came on the intercoms, probably announcing the next game.
———————————————————————————
Authors note:
Please tell me you find this adorable!  I'm sorry but I just had to make one with the soft side of him.  Like they always say, "Mafia members are always so mean and tough until it comes to their woman."  Ok, I'll give you a moment to stop reading now.  Bye y'all!!