chapter 65

She looked back at the person and was shocked to see him here.

A sudden fear ingulf in her heart as don't want the circumstances to come like this.

"Have you heard her every word. I guess now you will believe me that she is not that much naive and innocent. She is a clever vixen who very well know how to play with the emotion of people as she has done with you" , Mrs Gill said to person but he was just looking at her.

She looked up the woman who is standing in front of her and portraying her as a villain in this story but in real she was it but Alas! No one will believe her.

Her chances are very low but still she tried to get out from this mess in which she has stuck very bad and this is all planned by her own mother upsss... Step mother.

"Sidharth", she called him and he looks at her with his red and angry eyes.

She gulped the limp of her throat and try to touch him when he pulled her hand and pinned it behind her back .

"Why did you do this to me Sana, why ? I thought that you love me and that's why you replace the place with Anu but no you want to take revenge from me for what Sana ? ", He said Dead panned and she was scared now.

"You don't deserve my love, you don't deserve my care , you don't deserve a tiny bit of attention which I had given you, you are a selfish person and who can never be happy after snatching my happiness", he said in a pained voice and left her as she stemble back.

"You have snatch my happiness but I will snatch everything damn thing which is belong to you Miss shehnaaz Gill", he roar and she flinch in fear.

"this is something very dear to you right", he asked her showing a paper which is her boutique papers and she widened her eyes when she read it.

It has written that she has transferred her all property along with this boutique in Sidharth's name and have no more right on this property.

Her eyes become teary as she hoping that he will believe her and will be with her but here he just broke her trust as it's unbelievable for her that she had done something like that.

"You can't do it sidharth, you can not do this to me. You love me right", she asked him and he laughed hard

" Love, do you even know the meaning of this word. You yourself have make fun of this word and now you are expecting from me to show you love . Thank you so much Aunty that you message me to come here and shows me her true face ", he said and walked out of her house.

She tried to stop him but he was quick enough.

"Ch ch ch , your love didn't even believe on you . Now what will you do but I am so happy, finally my revenge is completed. I always crave for the love of your father my whole life but he gives me everything instead of his love and this is because of your mother. He loves her so much that he never loved me back and I become a one sided lover because of your bitch mother", Mrs Gill spoke to her and she couldn't believe that it's the same lady whom she loves this much.

"You deserve it Sana , you deserve everything what I have faced because of your mother, you deserve this hatred of your own husband as same as I had faced it. You tried to snatch the happiness of my daughter and now you will never get happiness your whole life. I know that you love sidharth from many years ago and he also loves you but not anymore", Sana was shocked as she thinks her mother knew it.

" But now he will hate you and now he has everything which is yours means this property for which I have done everything which is possible for me and finally I got it you know how?
I will convince him to marry my daughter, my Anu and whatever is his will be automatically of her", she said laughing and Sana couldn't stay there anymore. She left from there don't know where to go.

She was walking on road lost in herself. She don't know where to go. She is afraid of being alone and today she is alone. This thought giving her heart attack that her husband, her sidharth is hate her . He is no more in love with her and it piercing her heart into pieces.

She thought to talk to sidharth once again and convince him again as she was not at fault but her mom who did all the deeds.

She with broken heart reach his office. She was going inside when receptionist stopped her from going inside as per order of sidharth and no one dare to deny him.

Sana's heart crumble more after knowing that he despite her presence this much that he ordered his staff like this about her.

She didn't want to go before having words with him so she stood outside his office and start waiting for him.

It was afternoon and sun was on its peak. She was feeling so hot and sweat flowing from her head to her face. Her legs are giving up as she was standing there from last 2 hours but she has decided to talk to him and she didn't want to go without knowing that he still loves her or hate her. Her heart has denied from this that sidharth doesn't love her anymore and she wants to listen this From his mouth.

Her whole is burning due to heat and she was trembling as her legs are paining horribly. We had not eaten anything since morning, due to which she also started having headache but she stood still.

Sidharth was in a meeting who was let for 3 horses and when he came out the receptionist told him about the Sana's visit .

Here sana's body has totally gave up, her head start spinning and she just close her eyes and darkness consumed her

Like
Share
comments
Follow

Ishu