chapter 29

mrs gill was cut by Sidharth who said , "yes, mom she is right and she is a cheater and we can send her jail too for this.". he said but shut his mouth when he heard his angry mom. all this time shehnaaz is looking down to floor as it is most important at that time and look up when she heard Sidharth mom.

The marriage has taken place which was to take place and now there is no value to whom Siddharth is married.Now, whether one believes or not, the marriage is done in the entire customs.So Shahnaz is now my daughter-in-law and would like to leave with her as here because she is my daughter -in- law now. Sidharth mom cut her and walked out of mention without hearing her. Mrs gill is a little shocked and it takes her some minutes to come back in her real sense till then she walked out of there with preeti and sidharth too goes out following his mom.

his friends and Arjun , Abhiraj is long gone as they consider it family matter and leave before leaving Sidharth mom. some relative who come to enjoy wedding are also left just after wedding. now in room only Ananya, Mrs gill and Shehnaaz is left.

AS she start walking , mrs gill stop her and said ," you have done wrong not only with us but with a child who has not been born yet . i spoil you never get you happiness . Shehnaaz is didn't take it anymore and run from there . she is running when she bumped into someone and look at him.

it was Sidharth who come back to take her with him as his mother is give order to him to bring her daughter -in-law soon. he was a little shocked and angry seeing her crying but he keep quite as it was not right time to say anything .

She is sitting in the car and crying silently... only tears are flowing from her brown orbs....in her wildest dreams she can't believe that her own family can cursed her. she always loves them as their own family but they never loved her but ignored her presence... A family who remember her only when they are in trouble..... A family who exclaimed that she is the part of family but never accepted her as a member of family.... Everything, Every time their every word is only a lie..... Her life is based on a lie.. her existence is a lie... She been loved by her family is a big lie... she is feeling so miserable... The truth is unbelievable for her... the hate and anger in their eyes hurting her.

Her trance is broken with a halt as car stopped in middle way ...... She looked at him...

He looked at her orbs which are wet and still they are shading tears silently...... His eyes are red due to anger ........ he have to happy seeing her like this but he is feeling miserable right now. in this revenge every person is hurting each other , he thought.

His red eyes met with her wet eyes and they are locked....... They both are looking in each other's eyes and no one is ready to broke it... he could feel her pain as he never hate her but he spit venom sometimes to hurt her but he himself feeling so low after this. he is loosing somewhere he know but how can he hurt her ,"his first love".

Tere Dil ka mere Dil se rishta purana hai
In ankhon se har ansoo mujhko churana hai
*2

His heart is aching seeing her shading tears...he can tolerate anything but that tears and in her eyes is just unbearable for him..

Tere Dil ka mere Dil se rishta purana hai
In ankhon se har ansoo mujhko churana hai

She is looking at him... She can sense that he is angry ..... How can she don't know what is going in his heart because her heart is

Teri bechaini ka teri tanhai ka ehsaas hain mujhko sun
Main jo saath tere hu phir tujhe hain kaisa gam
Dard baat lenge ham sun
In palko mein khushiyo ka sapna sajana hain

His eyes reflecting emotions which are new for both to experience... For the world he is a ruthless businessman who doesn't value the emotion of others... Who doesn't care about anyone.... for whom no one is matter.....
But he is having tears in his eyes today...
She can see that... Indeed he is very good at hiding emotions but she is very intelligent and smart ..... She knows what emotional turmoil is going in his heart....

Same goes with him too..

Kaise main batau yeh tera is tarah rona
Dekha nahi jaata hain sun
Shaam jab dhalti hain subah muskurati hain
Khushbuye lutati hain sun

He is a man who have a heart of stone.... Everyone calls him a cold hearted ruthless businessman but nobody knows that he only shows himself as rude businessman so that no one dare to come in his life... But she made her ways in his life 5 years ago......

A tear is slipped from her eyes and he wipes it with his hands.... His hand are resting on her cheek and caressing the place where Mrs Gill gave her slapped..... It is red now and finger are too printed on it... After seeing that finger marks his blood started boiling... All the scene of that incident start playing in his mind and he banged his hand on car door....

Udasi ke lhon main hame muskurana hai
Tere Dil ka mere Dil se rishta purana hai

She flinched at his sudden move and immediately hold his hand in her which are again going to hurt himself ....

She holds it and he looks at her... She moved her head in no as she stopping him by hurting himself... He nodded his head like a kid .....
Till the time they both didn't say a word but they are talking ..... They don't need any words to express their feeling......

Tere Dil ka mere Dil se rishta purana hai
In ankhon se har ansoo mujhko churana hai

His heart is belong to her......he gestures her...
He opened his arms and she come towards him and engulfed in his protective arms.... He hug her so tightly that his life depends on this hug only.......
Tears are flowing from their eyes but they didn't bother to wipe it......

Love,hate,anger, irritation, agony, jealousy,care,hurt every emotions which they both are hiding from everyone from last 5 years now both are expressing it to each other......
Their eyes are closed and they both are long lost in each other.......

And finally she heard him saying something....it's like he is whispering to himself but she listen it .......

"I love you naaz", he said.

She hugged him more tightly.