chapter 20

Sid Pov.

Today is my haldi and I am sitting here in my office.

I don't know why but I am feeling restless. as today is saturday so office is closed but i want to see her for once as after this may be i am not able to see her

but what to do Sidharth, think fast fast.

I tried to distracted my mind and start looking at design made by her . Ah I got an Idea to trouble her. I love it .

I called her and ask her to come fast.

After taking decade she is finally here but looking pale but I don't care.

I give oopps throw the file on floor and ask her to redesign them . The expression of her face was so good. I love those cute frown on her face. i know i have to hate her but no i can not.

She walked in her cabin and start working and I am seeing her from CCTV camera.

I can see her working vigorously . I like it about her that she never compromise with work ethics.

Suddenly my phone start ringing. Aahh again not.

This is my mom who is again asking me to come home for bloody rituals. I don't like that but I have to do this for mom. Her happiness is meant a lot to me.

I am going when I saw her coming.

She came to me and ask about leave as office hours are finished I can't insist or order her to stay indeed she has also redesign the design.

So for first time without argument I allowed her to go home . She is so happy and jumped like a baby . I am amazed. This is crazy. Something is very weird about her . Finally I reached home.

Mom and di insisting me to wear traditional outfit. Okay this is insane. I denied it completely.

They make cute pretty faces but I didn't give up so they have to give up.

I went downstairs wearing a yellow shirt and white pents. I stand in a corner and can see mom and di running in whole house. Some relative are also comes. My house is decorated and not looking less than a heaven.

Finally all preparation is done and now is the time to irritate myself. I can't believe I am going to marry. A Playboy who is always f***ed around every hot girl is marrying like this.

I sat down and all the ladies Start applying that yellow paste ( turmeric paste) on my body. My bady is covered with the paste. Eww I really don't like that.

My mom applied haldi on me and gave blessings. She said that I am going to glow after this ceremony. Are you serious mom that was my reply. I said to her that I don't need that because I am always glowing and winked.

She left and I saw at door and lost it.

******************
Hlo lovelies
Happy reading 😊😊😊

Bye stay happy and healthy.
Love you 😘❤️😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘♥️❤️