chapter 6

SID POV

WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING IN MY LIFE.EVERYTHING IS JUST FUCKED UP. I AM STILL NOT GETTING WHY UNCLE WANTS PRIYA TO MARRY THAT BUSINESSMAN . I HAVE TO FIND OUT. I CAN'T LET HIM RUIN THE HAPPINESS OF MY LITTLE SISTER LIKE THIS. HE IS HER FATHER BUT BEHAVING LIKE A DICTATOR.

HE WANTS TO MARRY HER TO THAT BUSINESSMAN JUST BECAUSE OF THAT FUCKING DEAL. IS THAT PROJECT AND DEAL IS SO IMPORTANT FOR HIM. I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING.

THE REASON IS ONLY THIS'PROJECT'. OK THEN I WILL MAKE SURE HE DIDN'T GET THIS PROJECT AT ALL.

POV END

HE MAKE A CALL, I AM SENDING YOU A PICTURE AND WANT EVERY DETAILS.

He smiled nonchalantly remembering that ice cream scene.

______________________

SHEHNAAZ POV

TODAY I MET RAHUL, YES HE IS MY COLLEGE FRIEND BUT EVERYTIME WHENEVER I MET HIM I FOUND SOMETHING DIFFERENT ABOUT HIM LIKE SOMETHING IS VERY DIFFERENT WITH HIM. BUT NOW I HAVE TO HELP HIM. THAT GIRL IS SO MUCH IN LOVE WITH HIM THAT SHE ACTUALLY TRIED TO DO SUICIDE .

ALAS ! I ALSO HAVE TO PREPARE MY PRESENTATION AS I HAVE TO GO TOMMOROW SHUKLA ENTERPRISES AND YES I ALSO TO TAKE A DOCTOR APPOINTMENT FOR MUMMA.

OH GOD, I FORGOT OT GIVE MEDEICINE TO MUMMA.

POV END

SHE RUSHES FROM THERE AND GOING TO KNOCK ON THE DOORS OF HER MOM WHEN SHE HEARD HER SPEAKING ON PHONE

"YES , MR SHUKLA , WE HAVE TO CRACK THIS DEAL OTHERWISE we will loose our everything as I have invested my whole money in this project"

Shehnaz knock on the door and she cut the call.

Mom, you take your medicine shehnaaz asked her and she nodded.

Okay then take rest I will going to sleep too as I am very tired

Wait a second, you have meeting with Shukla enterprises today, what is the update, you get the project or not. Mrs Gill asked

Mom, meeting is postponed till tomorrow so,I will let you know tomorrow. She said smiling.

Please Sana, don't mind Anu as you know she is younger than you and a little stubborn too and yes help her in this field as she is also going to Shukla enterprises to shown her designs with mahi fashion as she is doing internship from there.

Yes Mom, don't worry, I will take care of everything.she said and left

I will make sure this my daughter will get this project. Mrs Gill said looking towards door from where Sana left.

____
This is totally new part

***********
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💝