chapter 5

I think I have informed everyone, manager thought and sighs in relief.

Here shehnaaz manager reach Shukla Enterprise with design and waiting for shehnaaz on reception but she amused that there is no one present meeting.

She called shehnaaz and said mam I have reached here but it's very weird that no one is here for meeting.

In time shehnaaz reached Shukla Enterprise and said I am coming, wait for me.

She entered and found the weirdest thing that her manager was right. She asked to receptionist about this and shocked listening her answer that meeting is postponed and no one informed her. She is very much furious that they are so unprofessional.

She Burst on her that how can they be so unprofessional. She said she wants to talk to the MD of the company but he is not here. She takes his manager no . And left.

She is super angry. She is not in the state of thinking. She informed her manager and left to meet Rahul.

She reached the restaurant and waiting for Rahul when she heard something interesting.

Girl 1 - you know I am a big fan of his. He is so hot and handsome. Have you see his physique. His biceps are so perfect. He is a perfect material of boyfriend.

Girl 2 - yes you are right, he is also a business tycoon so Rich and billionaire. He is a Greek god yaar. Look he is sitting here in front of us.

Listening their conversation, she chuckled softly about the stupid stuff they discussing.

In meantime Rahul came there and they start talking. Suddenly Rahul phone ring and he go out to pick up the call.

( Updated)
In the same cafe sidharth was also present and waiting for his uncle and chuckled listening those girls stupid talks.

He is proud at himself. He is smiling evilly

____________________________

Rahul came back and tell her that he is in love with someone. She got happy listening this.

But seeing Rahul face she Sense something wrong and asked to him.

Rahul take a deep breath and start telling her.

I am in love with a girl name Priya. We both are working together and love each other so much and wants to marry but her father is not ready for our marriage because as I belong to a middle class family. he wants to marry priya with a someone else. I cannot live without her and the same with him her. We can't live without each other.

You know she even tried to suicide yesterday by gulping sleeping pills. Shehnaaz please help me. I don't want to lose her. Please do something. Rahul said with tears in his eyes and with a worried face.

She warned me if I am not able to do something till tomorrow then she will end her life. A tear escape from his eyes.

Seeing him like this shehnaaz became hell worried.

Shehnaaz thought for sometimes and said she is ready for his help but he wants from her.

Rahul tell her about his plan and she widened her eyes in shock listening him.

She agreed to help her friend because she did not want to see 2 people suffering who love each other so much and cannot live without each other.

They discussed about their plan and leave the place in hurry as they saw Priya father is coming.

on the other hand Siddharth is lost in his deep thoughts when

suddenly a man come and sit beside him.

When is a his uncle and father of Priya.

what's the matter Siddharth why you called me to meet after so long years. His uncle said in Stern tone

You know already why I have called you here and about whome we are gonna talk. Sidharth said in equally dangerous tone.

They talk for sometime and then left from there.

Sidharth moving towards his car when something caught his attention .

He is Suddenly start feeling restless and some sensation in his heart.

He turn immediately and saw a blissful scene... He saw a girl is standing at a ice cream parlor and distributing ice cream in children who are from not so good family but they are beggars...

Her back was facing him but it brings a smile on his face..

He start walking towards the direction but till the time girl is left from there after waving bye to that children.
_____________________
Hlo lovelies
I am changing the story a little as some people are so confused and it is also my first fiction so I didn't know about much writing but tried.

So to remove confusion and give it a new track as the title says I am changing a plot little

Give your views and comment section please
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️