Chapter 7: My Friend, the Swordsman of Lightning

Tassel: Bonne lecture!

A book opens a pop-up page to show a theater-like scene. Showing what happened from the previous chapter.

Tassel: The war for the almighty book that created the many realms, has led to incidents like the city getting transported to Wonder World! And with Calibur showing himself and a young man appeared in Calibur's presents... The wheel of fate has turned even more than ever for Touma, Kento, and the rest of the swordsmen!

With Touma

After Touma trained with Gaius and Elliot in the Old Schoolhouse, he then left to stay with his family for the rest of the weekend.

He was reviewing everything he learn about Sword of Logos, Megiddo, Holy Swords, and Wonder World.

Touma: Wonder World... Sword of Logos...

Touma was trying to sum all that has happened in his room and figure out the main idea. All of a sudden a little girl enters his room.

???: Oniichan?

Touma then wrote down

Touma: The swordsman of darkness, Calibur, and the Megiddo...

???: ONIICHAN!!!

Touma: Elise?

Elise: Mother and Father are waiting for you in the living room. They want to know what you are doing in school.

His little sister then approaches her big brother's desk and sees his writing.

Elise: What is this? An idea for a new story to write.

Touma: No. Just something I'm reviewing something.

He then continues writing and summarizing.

Touma: What they are after, are the Wonder Ride Books.

He stares at his book.

Touma: Why was Kento acting weird?

???: Touma?

Touma then came back to reality after hearing a man's voice. He was in the family room with his family when he drifted off into his flashback.

 He was in the family room with his family when he drifted off into his flashback