Chapter 12: Crossing Swords and Crossing Feelings

(A/N: My delay was caused by Winter Break because I need to spend time with my family and I have been procrastinating because of college.)

Tassel: Bonne lecture! My name is Tassel!

All of sudden the lights in his house went off and the window appear like a silhouette

Tassel: The power of the Wonder Combos.

A book opens a pop-up page to show a theater-like scene. Showing what happened from the previous chapter.

Tassel: They're growing at a much fast pace than I expected, but their side effects are truly worrisome. I haven't mentioned how strong the sword of darkness is. See, it is one of the first two Holy Swords that were forged by the Arcane Order.

At the Northern Base

Sophia was on the baloney thinking about Calibur.

She then had a flashback of when Calibur was dueling Saber and what he said.

(Flashback)

Calibur: This Holly Sword and that Wonder Ride Book are not yours to wield!

(End of Flashback)

Sophia: Just who are you? And who was that boy?

With Allen

Allen is on a flying boat in the sky.

(Flashback)

Allen: Who are you?

Shadow: You can call me; Jinga Shadow.

Sophia: Why are you being so hostile towards us? Aren't your allies with the Megiddo?

Shadow: I'm only an ally to them because there's something I want. If you want to expose the darkness, you will need help from your other allies.

Allen: Why do you care to help us?

Shadow: That remains to be a secret.

Sophia: Then what is it that you want?

Shadow: Ankokuken Kurayami.

(End of Flashback)

Allen: If that Shadow guy's warring is correct, then I must get to Camelot. As quickly as I can.

At the Megiddo Base

The hand device was still writing while absorbing the power from the Alter Books and the Wonder Ride Books including Jaaku Dragon.

Then all of the sudden the hand device stopped writing

Storious: Still incomplete. We require an overwhelming amount of power...

???: Fred not...

Calibur in his citizen form and his face not showing the camera started stacking the Wonder Ride Book. Jaaku then appeared in his holographic form and floats next to Calibur.

[Jaaku: We will get that power to finish it.]

Then they started leaving the room.

Storious: You now can go ahead...

He brings out a blank Alter Book.

Storious: And rampage all you like.

All of a sudden Ahira appeared.