Chapter 16: These Feelings, Dwell in this Blade

Tassel is currently crying.

Tassel: Minna-san, I am currently utterly devastated!

A book opens a pop-up page to show a theater-like scene. Showing what happened from the previous chapter.

Tassel: Touma was able to defeat Calibur with his new power given by his predecessors, Dragonic Knight, but... Kento was still consumed by the power of darkness and vanished from this world. And now, Calibur has successfully brought life to the giant book that will lead him to immense power! Is there no end to this crisis?!

At the Megiddo Base

Storious, Legeiel, Zooous, and Bular watch the colossal book beings surrounded by the flames.

Bular: Saber has blocked our only way to our prize.

Storious: It's only a matter of time before the final door is open.

Zooous: But those damn flames are in the way of us getting-

Bular: I ALRIGHT POINTED THAT OUT!!!

Legeiel: The flames will die out eventually. Just have a little patience.

Storious: I must say, I did not expect Jaou Dragon to be defeated so easily... The new Saber is truly quite fascinating. A lot different from the many others we have faced.

Zooous: You think this is funny?!

Storious: Come now, there's nothing to worry about. He's not done just yet.

(Scene Change)

Kuriyama continues its purple glow.

Desast arrives and attempts to take the sword.

But the emblem glows.

Desast: Well, would you look at that.

A large dark aura appears and turns into...

Calibur!

Calibur: I won't allow anyone to get in my way again.

At Northern Base

Everyone right now mourns for Kento.

Touma holds Ikazuchi.

Elise: If I had just kept a better watch on Kento...

Rai: It's not your fault.

Sebastian was patching Leon's wounds.

Leon: Kento wouldn't want you to blame yourself. 

Rai: He wouldn't want us to sit around crying, even after seeing him like that...

Leon: Kento was a remarkable swordsman. We have to uphold the conviction he stood by.