Chapter 15: I, Will Stay True, To My Convictions

Tassel: Minna-san... My name is Tassel... Oh! 

He rushes closer to the camera.

Tassel: We've got a terrible situation on our hands here!

He then crouches at the camera's level.

Tassel: Very terrible!

A book opens a pop-up page to show a theater-like scene. Shows what happened from the previous chapter.

Tassel: Out of all the locations from many realms Calibur and his goons have sent to Wonder World, five of them created pillars of light. If one more were to activate, the giant book in the center will open, connecting Earth to Wonder World, and granting the Megiddo and Bular incredible power! Touma has finally regained his memory, but now Kento has fallen to Calibur's blade!

At the Northern Base

Touma, Emma, Elise, Leon, and Azari were in the infirmary, where Kento lays unconscious on a bed.

Elise strongly holds Kento's hand while Touma sat next to him worried about him. Emma comforts Touma while Azari comforts Leon.

Touma then opens the first page of his pop-up book.

Touma: The three of us would always read this book together...

He then remembers Him, Kento, and Luna reading the book together.

Touma: But, even so... I still end up forgetting about the promise I made.

He then closes the book and a small tear sheds from Kento's closed eye.

Emma: It appears that Kento was under the impression that you died from the incident 11 years ago.

Touma: He carried the burden all on his own... Like he always does.

Leon: But he was thrilled to discover that you had survived. He said that the three of you still had a chance to keep the promise you made.

At the Megiddo Base

Zooous: All that's left... is one more.

Legeiel: Once that door opens... The power of many realms will be ours for the taking.

Zooous and Bular started laughing while Storious smiled.

Storious: That is... If the Swordman of Lighting doesn't appear again.

Kagero: No matter... All we need is a Holly Sword, after all.

[Jaaku: Indeed, you do. And one you have.]

Opening

(Instruments) Shows Touma opening a book that is a sign for his future book store, it then changes to a bookshelf, then to a book flipping pages, changes to school uniforms, then to Touma grabbing his ARCUS and sword. Showing someone pulling a book off the shelf, revealing "Wonder Story". Shows Touma smiling in front of the school before the book turns to a pop-up page of Touma and the school. Then it changes scenes to appear in reality.

(The saber in your hand!) Shows the scene where Touma is stretching his arms in front of the school. The camera zooms out.

(Is a pen to write it down!) It shows Thors Military Academy in Wonder World, along with magnificent creatures flying in the air.