Chapter 9: The Sword of the King, Lies in Avalon

In the sky of Wonder World, pieces of land were floating in the sky, bubbles in were the air, and Tassel was flying using his umbrella

Tassel: Hi, I'm Tassel! My heart's fluttering with excitement right now! "Why", you ask?

A book opens a pop-up page to show a theater-like scene. Showing what happened from the previous chapter.

Tassel: Unable to transform into Saber due to the seal on his sword, Touma has discovered a hint leading to Avalon. But even if he does reach Avalon... A certain someone lies in wait!

At the Northern Base

Leon was holding two Wonder Ride Books; Peter Fantasista and Tenkuu no Pegasus.

Leon: I'll never give up on myself.

He then walks toward Liberation.

Kento: Leon, what happened out there?

He ignored him and entered Liberation.

Touma: Liberation is some sort of training ground, right?

Sophia: Time flows differently in there, which places additional strain on the body when training.

She said while walking down the stairs.

Kaito: In the worst-case scenario, you may lose your life there.

Emma: Knowing that, he still...

???: His soul is hurting so much. Poor boy.

As everyone heard the small voice, they turn to the stairs to see a small green girl with two horns on her head sitting upon the steps.

Emma: And you are?

Allen: That's Nari. A friend of ours since the time Sword of Logos was built.

Touma was confused about the words Nari said.

Touma: What was it that Nari meant by Leon's soul was hurting?

Nari: My magic can feel the nature of the world and the souls of living creatures. Blades' soul is in pain after his fight against Zooous.