37. Vibrillation

Yu Baoyuan looked at his mobile phone while eating the set meal.

In the assistant private group, the message is flashed very fast.

Anna, a thoughtful and ingenious woman, has quickly changed the group name to "Treasure Family Army", which is very rustic, but inexplicably makes people feel particularly warm.

Just like a general who was helpless and bloody on the battlefield, thousands of reinforcements suddenly surged behind him.

He smiled and clicked on the small video screen secretly taken by Anna. Inside, he was fiercely quarreling with Chen Lining and Gu Feng.

While eating, he took a closer look. In the middle of the journey, he summarized three shortcomings and five revision plans for himself. He hoped that he could tear it up again and play better.

People want to strive for excellence like this.

Isn't it?

He looked at the chat in the group and ate more happily. He reached out and called the waiter and ordered another set meal.

He was a little stunned after ordering.

Now I have such a big appetite that I can eat the next two big sets?

He frowned and looked down. Sure enough, his stomach became bigger.

He stretched out his hand and touched his stomach, thinking about the real reason why it was getting bigger.

Last time, he went to see Dr. Bai and asked him if his stomach had grown up. Dr. Bai touched his belly and looked calm: "Mr. Yu, don't think too much. You just have gained weight."

What a shame.

Now, he touched his stomach again and felt it carefully. He felt that this time it must be the reason for pregnancy.

Just then, a strange trembling spread to the palm of his hand.

He seemed to have been electrocuted all over, and he was stunned all of a sudden.

That tremor is extremely weak, and you can't feel it without feeling it seriously. However, that tremor is so real that it has never been experienced before.

Is this... fetal movement?

His face suddenly turned red with blood, and his hands touched his stomach repeatedly to feel the wonderful tremor again. But no matter how much you touch it, you can't feel it.

This fetal movement made Yu Baoyuan really understand a fact.

There is really a living thing in his stomach.

Perhaps because of the unbelievable subconscious, he never took his pregnancy seriously before. But this time, he can no longer ignore this fact.

He is really pregnant with Gu Feng's baby. This is completely different from raising bacteria with a petri dish in the laboratory.

The second big set meal came up, and he swallowed his mouth.

This is for the child's food. It's all greedy pot in his stomach.

It's not his greed.

Thinking of this, he no longer hesitated, took chopsticks, and the wind swept the clouds.

...

At the end of the day's work, Yu Baoyuan stretched out and came out of the door of Gu's group with his own things.

The sunset is quiet, and the days are slow and long.

He was immersed in the light of the sunset, and his slender figure looked particularly gentle. It was also because he was in a good mood that even the person who came to deliver things rushed him aside, and he didn't say anything.

Walking to the roadside, taking out his mobile phone, calling a car back to Gu Zhai.

As soon as Yu Baoyuan got off the car, his mobile phone vibrated. He took it to him and saw that it was his aunt.

He frowned and hesitated, but he still picked it up, "Hello?"

"Yu Baoyuan, come back quickly."

"What are you doing?" Yu Baoyuan questioned.

My aunt seemed to sneer over there, "Your father is dead. Come back to bury him."