54. Change the name to Yu Bullshit in the future

After several days of observation and treatment, Yu Baoyuan's situation has stabilized.

The doctor held his glasses and looked at the examination list on his hand: "All the indexes have returned to normal levels. The fetal movement is good, the fetal heart rate is developing normally, and there is no accident. Fortunately. At present, we need to do another general deformation screening to ensure it.

"Thank you for your hard work." Gu Feng nodded to the doctors.

Aside him, Xiao Zhou, who was holding Taro, was leaning against the window, the Taro's claw that wrapped in gauzw were on the window sill, and the little cat's face was sticking against the window, as if carefully observing the people and the situation inside.

Pets can't be entered in the ward, so Xiao Zhou had to show the cat owner by bringing taro through the window every day.

Xiao Zhou put his hands a little sore and muttered at the little bad cat, "Little boss, have you finished watching?"

The taro meowed and got back into Xiao Zhou's clothes.

After the master's inspection, you can eat at ease next.

Gu Feng nodded to Xiao Zhou, and then pushed the door into the ward.

In the ward, Yu Baoyuan looked at a book boredomily and ignored Gu Feng when he saw him coming.

Gu Feng sat down silently by his bed, and Gu Zi peeled up an orange. He broke open a full and juicy petal and fed it to Yu Baoyuan's mouth, "open your mouth."

"Don't eat."

Gu Feng's hand did not move, and he still held it in Yu Baoyuan's mouth.

The two of them were deadlocked for a long time. After all, Yu Baoyuan sighed, ate the petal of oranges with one mouth, and then frowned.

It tastes terrible.

"I'll transfer the hospital for you tomorrow," Gu Feng peeled off another one. "After leaving the hospital, Gu Zhai is your home. You can rest assured to raise the fetus. Don't think about anything else."

Yu Baoyuan calmly put down the book and looked at Gu Feng, "I won't go back to live."

"Don't make trouble." Gu Feng fed him another petal.

Yu Baoyuan put down the book, snatched the orange from him, and peeled it by himself. "Don't think that I will willingly go back with you because of the child in your belly. We broke up early. Don't have any connection that we shouldn't have. As for the children, we can sign a maintenance agreement. You and I have the right to take care of them. These can be discussed and indicated in the agreement. Gu Feng squeezed his wrist and said, "Be obedient. I will be responsible and treat you well."

"I'm tired. You go."

"I used to be wrong, but now that you have my child, I won't leave you alone. I..."

"It's endless, isn't it," Yu Baoyuan sat up halfway. "I said that I don't need it. How can it be more difficult to communicate with you than with pigs? How I love how to live is my business. Don't force me to nag in my ear anymore. It's annoying."

Gu Feng's face sank. As soon as he wanted to say something, Yu Baoyuan pulled the quilt and stuffed himself into a ball and stopped talking.

He gritted his teeth and finally got up and left the ward.

Yu Baoyuan covered the quilt, but did not close his eyes. Instead, he opened his eyes wide and sneered in his heart.

Is it good to him now? Bullshit!

If he believes Gu Feng's nonsense again, he will change his name to Yu Gou's.

Yu Baoyuan's transfer to the hospital went smoothly, and the handover efficiency of the two sides was also very high.

He didn't want to be transferred to another hospital. After all, the medical team here is not bad. However, Gu Feng, a bastard, was as stubborn as an iron. He couldn't get oil and salt. He had to transfer the child in his belly to the current hospital because he was the seed of his Gu family.

He looked at this large super single ward, which was elegantly decorated and generously, and the medical emergency equipment should be in response ?? Full, luxury furniture is also arranged in a regular way, and I have no choice at once.

How much does it cost?

Outside the ward, President Su led a newly formed team of experts to the conference room. They will make an understanding of Yu Baoyuan's situation to arrange the subsequent maintenance plan.

The ward was quiet. A doctor in a white coat came in with a push of the door.

He pushed the gold-rimmed glasses, "Baoyuan."