60. I'm determined to leave this time

The day Yu Baoyuan was discharged from the hospital happened to be a weekday.

Anna went to other provinces on business because of her official business. Lu Yang went to the shopping festival and made ducks. Many people went for his ducks. There was a long line at the door of the store, and they really couldn't get out.

When he walked out of the hospital door, it was Gu Feng who stood at the door and waited.

Gu Feng stepped forward and took the things in his hand. "Get in the car with me."

"No," Yu Baoyuan tried to take back the things. "I have asked someone else to rent a house for me."

Gu Feng ignored what he said and led him forward. "Come back, I'll take care of you."

"Come on," Yu Baoyuan withdrew his hand. "Only the level at which you living person can take care of you to death, I dare not go back and let President Gu take care of me."

He picked up his things and planned to go in the other direction.

I don't plan to follow Gu Feng to review the house again.

Gu Feng pulled him from behind, "Come back with me."

Yu Baoyuan was about to tear it apart when he said again, "Don't worry, I'll leave the matter about Gu Ying. I asked her to apologize to you in person.

"How dare you let the noble Gu family apologize to me?" Yu Baoyuan only felt that his temper was getting bigger and bigger during pregnancy, and even his words were even more bitter. "Miss Gu is so awesome. She is full of international luxury goods. Maybe she is still an excellent party activist. I dare not expect her. Can you admit your mistake to me?"

"I'll solve this for you. Don't worry," Gu Feng said calmly. "Now, come back with me."

Yu Baoyuan wanted to take his hand away. "I'll go back with you. You're a repeater today, aren't you? I've said whether to go or not. Let's go back to our respective homes. Put your hands open for me!"

Gu Feng didn't move, and one hand was still clenched.

Yu Baoyuan talked more fiercely, "Damn it for me! Lala, where are you walking the dog!"

Gu Feng's face turned black and bent down. He picked him up directly and walked to his car.

"Fuck," Yu Baoyuan grabbed his hair angrily and directly. "You fucking put me down! Damn, bullying me is inconvenient to move now, isn't it? You can't put it. If you don't let me put you in the ICU for oxygen!"

Regardless of the surprised eyes of others, Gu Feng walked to his car with the cursing Yu Baoyuan, opened the door, put Yu Baoyuan, an annoying wolf cub, in, and said coldly, "Not mind? G person."

With that, he closed the door directly, sat in by himself, locked the door, and started the car.

Yu Baoyuan scolded all the way.

When he arrived at Gu Zhai, he stopped his car and carried Yu Baoyuan slightly to the villa.

Uncle He had been waiting for a long time. Seeing Yu Baoyuan carry it back like a piggy, an old face couldn't help twitching twice, "Young master, Mr. Yu, come back."

Gu Feng put Yu Baoyuan on the sofa, "Uh-huh."

Yu Baoyuan snorted coldly, got up and patted his clothes. "I'll come back to get something and leave later."

Uncle He has brought a bowl of soup over. "This is what the young master asked me to prepare. It's the most tonic. Yu Shao drinks while it's hot.

Yu Baoyuan stared at him and planned to seriously condemn and refuse like a heroic martyr who refused any persuasion from the enemy.

A trace of fragrance floated into his nose.

... It smells so good.

... My stomach suddenly cooed.

He took the bowl with a black face and gupped up.

Damn, anyway, this child also has the responsibility of taking care of Gu Feng. There is nothing wrong with drinking a bowl of soup from him!

Gu Feng watched him drink tonic soup, and his throat knot turned up and down, and his face looked better. Just then, his mobile phone rang and took it out to see that it was Director Jiang.

He walked aside and picked up the phone, "Jiang Bureau?"

"Mr. Gu, I haven't contacted you for a long time."

"Well," Gu Feng answered, "is there any result of the case?"

Jiang Bureau smiled over there, "I used some means."

Gu Feng didn't say anything and waited for his follow-up.

"I scared these people fiercely, but they didn't say anything in front of us," Jiang Bureau paused. "But he wrote it down one by one."