95. Life threats in the dark

Gu Feng and Meng Manglong went out of the door. Meng Manglong looked inward. Bai Xiangsheng was eating obediently. Only then did he rest assured and gently close the door.

Gu Feng leaned against the wall and tried to suppress Yu Baoyuan for the time being. He looked at Meng Manglong and said, "Mr. Meng has something to do. Why don't you say it in front of Dr. Bai?"

Meng Manglong took out the cigarette from his pocket. He was about to take a sip, but instead of the non-smoking here, he stuffedly put the cigarette back in his pocket.

He sat dullly on the bench beside him without saying a word.

There is no such person as the lively appearance in front of Bai Xiangsheng just now.

"Is there any difficulty? " asked Gu Feng.

Meng Manglong just wanted to have a head, but for a long time, he still nodded helplessly, "I have something to do. Please help me."

"You say."

Meng Manglong took a deep breath, looked at Gu Feng, and said solemnly, "During this period, I won't come to deliver food to my wife or send him to and from work, and I won't live with him anymore."

Gu Feng was a little surprised, something happened ?
He raise his eyebrows.

Bai Xiangsheng and Meng Manglong know how well they have.

Meng Manglong almost put Bai Xiang in his bag and took it everywhere. The way they love their wives, love their wives and fear them. Other men and women laugh and scold cowardly, but who doesn't want such a masculine, loyal and powerful husband in their hearts?

Gu Feng had to be surprised by what he said now.

Meng Manglong went to the door, quietly opened a crack in the door, confirmed that his daughter-in-law was not eavesdropping. He was relieved, pulled Gu Feng for another distance, and then continued to say, "So, during this period, I hope you can help me take care of Shengsheng."

"What on earth are your difficulties?"

Meng Manglong sighed, "There is a lot of trouble at home. I told you before that the Meng family has many children and has been fighting for power. Although I became the general manager, I didn't have much more shares and power than others. Some time ago, I have been competing with Mengchuan and Menghe. Now I have won a lot of people on my side and have an advantage in equity."

Gu Feng nodded. He also heard of the fluctuations during the construction period of Zhongtian.

"Meng He knew that I have something with Sheng Sheng and the two men made trouble at home." Meng Manglong frowned tiredly and rubbed his temples. "I simply broke the matter. During this period of time, there was a lot of trouble at home. I simply mercilessly drove out those with ghosts in the most ruthless means. There is only one Meng Chuan."

"Meng Chuan," Gu Feng recalled the appearance of this man, "I remember this person."

"Well," Meng Manglong said, "This man knew that the situation was not good, he couldn't beat me, and he ran away with the money."

Gu Feng thought he was talking about it, so he nodded and said, "I also sent more personnel to help you find Meng Chuan's hiding address."

"I also want to find him," Meng Manglong's eyes suddenly flashed a trace of killing. He took out his mobile phone and clicked on an interface. "I said so much. The reason why I want you to help me watch Shengsheng now is that Meng Chuan sent me this with a new number."

Gu Feng took Meng Manglong's mobile phone and took a look. He suddenly shocked him.

That's a text message with a picture.

The picture is very simple. It is a photo of Bai Xiangsheng, looking at the camera head-on with a shallow smile.

The problem is that this photo has been maliciously processed.

After processing, this photo is suddenly a creepy posthumous photo.