100. Begins to live with a doctor

When Yu Baoyuan woke up, it was already ten o'clock in the morning.

He got up from bed with a lot of effort and went to the window to open the curtains. The warm winter sun covered the whole house like a layer of gauze fog, making the whole room warm.

He stood at the window for a long time before he recovered, and all those memories poured into his mind last night.

He felt that he must have been crazy last night, so he said so much to Gu Feng, and only then took out all the stupid and sour words in his heart.

When the group of ruffians came to the store last night with their teeth and claws, he sensed a trace of premeditation. That's why he felt angry. Some people are going to get along with him like this. His efforts and hopes may be easily destroyed by these arrogant people!

It was because of such anxiety and anger that he burst out.

That's stupid.

He went to the bathroom to wash, changed his clothes and entered the living room. Unexpectedly, he saw a figure sitting at the table.

"Damn it," Yu Baoyuan frowned. "Why are you sitting here?"

Gu Feng turned his head and said, "I brought you breakfast. Come and have dinner."

The taro lay under the table and whined. The soft belly was bulging, and it was obviously satisfied by someone.

Yu Baoyuan sat at the table silently.

I have to say that I'm hungry, regardless of Gu Feng's bringing this thing, and I began to eat it with a black face.

Both of them tacitly didn't mention what happened last night.

Yu Baoyuan was halfway through the meal when the door was knocked twice. Gu Feng looked up and said to him, "You eat, I'll open the door."

With that, he went to the door. As soon as the door was opened, Bai Xiangsheng, who was full of chills, stood outside.

Yu Baoyuan swallowed a small bag. "Dr. Bai? Why are you here?"

Bai Xiangsheng was still a little angry. "When I go in, I'll talk to you."

With that, he struggled to move in a box from the outside and dig it out like it. There are some of his daily necessities and various medical devices.

"What are you doing?" Yu Baoyuan's eyes widened in surprise.

Bai Xiangsheng took out all his things and put them away. He just wiped the slight sweat on his forehead, gasped his breath, and sat next to Yu Baoyuan. "From today on, I have to live with you for a while."

"What?"

"You're right," Bai Xiangsheng nodded proudly. "I just stayed with you for a while."

Yu Baoyuan picked up a small cage bag again. "Why do you want to live with me?"

"What do you think?" Bai Xiangsheng poured himself a cup of hot water, took a sip and cleared his throat. "Look at your stomach, it will be born in a few months. As a member of your specially hired expert team, of course, I need to pay more attention now. I must let you give birth to my baby smoothly."

Yu Baoyuan glanced at Gu Feng, who was expressionless beside him, "What did you do?"

Gu Feng was not sure or denied it. He put a small steamed bun in his small plate. "Eat a few more."

Yu Baoyuan didn't say anything.

Seeing this, Gu Feng had to explain, "I have spent a high price to form this medical team dedicated to serving you. Taking good care of you closely is part of their service." With that, he put Xiaolongbao's bag on Yu Baoyuan's mouth. "I won't... You won't let anything happen to you father and son."

"Come on," Yu Baoyuan said, turning his head and looking at Bai Xiangsheng and asking, "Where's your Mr. Meng? Isn't he sticky to you every day that the dog can't be driven away? How could he be willing to separate from you for a while?"

It's okay not to mention this. When it comes to this, Bai Xiangsheng is simply angry. He hummed and said, "Meng Manglong, a stupid man, said that the house needs to be decorated after living for a long time, and directly asked someone to pull the decoration team to knock on the wall. During the decoration, the house could not be lived in. He said that he was not sure to let me live alone elsewhere. I just blamed on you."

Yu Baoyuan raised his eyebrows. So that's it.

"I have prepared some urgent medical equipment for you. Relax, there is absolutely no problem!" Bai Xiangsheng said with a trace of pride.

Hearing Bai Xiangsheng say this, Gu Feng beside him breathed a little relieved. "After breakfast, I'll go to the company first and come to see you later."

Yu Baoyuan drank warm porridge and didn't answer his words.

When Gu Feng left, Bai Xiangsheng leaned against Yu Baoyuan. "Mr. Gu... It seems that he's getting gentler to you recently."

"Illuity," Yu Baoyuan judged bluntly, "he has been doing cheap here recently. I don't think there is anything wrong with my stomach. You'd better show Gu Dajinzhu which veins in his mind first."