39. He has a treacherous relationship with others

When Gu Feng came out of the conference room, he was two hours late than usual.

Chen Lining couldn't wait that long. He had left first a long time ago, and he had no idea.

After packing up and walking down, when he walked to the door, he was stopped by the receptionist, "Mr. Gu, please wait."

Gu Feng turned his head and was two shy receptionist girls. "What's the matter?"

"This is something someone brought for Assistant Yu," the receptionist blushed and lowered her head and handed over the open bag. "Assistant Yu is off work. Do you think you can... Take it back to him by the way?"

Gu Feng nodded and took the bag. "Okay."

With that, he walked out.

After reversing the car and driving on the road, Gu Feng was running a red light. Gu Feng parked the car aside. I took out my two mobile phones, one for work and the other for personal use.

After a glance, I found that there was an unreceived call on the private mobile phone.

From Yu Baoyuan.

He frowned slightly and was about to call back when Chen Lining's phone hurriedly called.

"Gu Feng?"

"Well." The green light was on. Gu Feng took Bluetooth and said as he opened it.

Chen Lining seemed to hesitate over there, "Are you off work?"

"I just came out of the company. What's the matter?"

Chen Lining was slightly silent on the other end of the phone for a few seconds, "Will you come to my Jiangbin Villa tonight?"

"What's the matter?"

"Well..." Chen Lining's tone over there seemed to be particularly warm, "You will know when you come."

With that, he hung up the phone.

Gu Feng listened to the beepful voice over there, but his mood was surprisingly calm.

He held the steering wheel smoothly and turned the corner. Unexpectedly, someone suddenly walked fast from the corner. He braked quickly and didn't hit it.

Just as he was relieved, the afterglow glanced at the bag next to him.

The bag on the co-pilot's seat fell directly to the ground because of a sudden brake. The loose knot also dispersed, and the contents suddenly fell out.

He glanced at it casually and was stunned.

Parking the car aside, he hesitated for a moment and reached out to pick up the scattered things.

There are some things to nourish the body in it, but...

It is exclusively for pregnant people.

He frowned immediately, flipped over carefully, and found a card. The three words Bai Xiangsheng are written on the card. The content of the card is to pay attention to some precautions during pregnancy.

Are these things for Yu Baoyuan?

Gu Feng recalled that when he went downstairs, the receptionist said that someone took these things to Yu Baoyuan and asked him to bring them to him on the way, so these things were indeed for Yu Baoyuan.

But... Why does Yu Baoyuan need these maternal and infant products?

Is it...

A stunned idea suddenly came to Gu Feng's mind.

Did Yu Baoyuan, a dog, conceive a woman outside?!

Gu Feng frowned sharply with sharp eyebrows, and his eyes were deep and cold.

OK, I didn't expect it!

Yu Baoyuan looks very honest. He secretly hooks up with women and even makes other people's stomachs bigger?

Gu Feng was so angry that his hands trembled. He immediately picked up his mobile phone and hit him angrily.

"Hello, the subscriber you dialed is power off..."

The machine-like female voice sounded.

is he angry? G got off the mobile phone, stepped on the accelerator, and directly killed Gu Zhai.

Uncle He was humming a ditty slowly watering the flowers. Seeing Gu Feng coming back, he smiled and said, "The young master is back!" Gu Feng slammed the car door, "Where's Yu Baoyuan? Tell him to get out of here."

"? dizzy? Lihuai rises mulberry? BAKING BUXIN SENDS XIN BOX ňDAN? Are the terracotta warriors of the dam? pull? stool, Guo? I said it was a small matter, so he drove away. Maybe he won't be back until noon tomorrow.

"He is guilty. Did he escape? Gu Feng sneered. "How can you do such a thing?"

Uncle He didn't know, "What's the matter?"

"Uncle He, leave this alone," Gu Feng took a deep breath and sharp eyes. "Where has he gone?"

Uncle He held his head, "It seems that... Let's go back to my hometown.

Gu Feng nodded and went straight back to Gu Zhai.

I found that the annoying cat that was usually swaying was gone.

Yu Baoyuan wanted to abscond for fear of sin?

It's so big that people's stomachs. I'm afraid of being responsible. Did you run away?

Gu Feng was so angry that he threw the car key directly to the ground.

He walked to the balcony and began to call Yu Baoyuan over and over again with his mobile phone.

It's all prompted to shut down.

Gu Feng looked at the maternal and infant products beside him, and the more he looked at them, the more inconvenient it became.

They have only broken up for about a month. If Yu Baoyuan really makes a girl bigger, he can only do it before they break up.

That is to say, Yu Baoyuan cuckolded him?

Very good. Yu Baoyuan is really capable and promising!

Gu Feng took a deep breath, dug out the address of Yu Baoyuan's hometown, gritted his teeth, and drove straight out of the car.

He wants to question Yu Baoyuan, and now he wants to ask who the woman is and when did they start the adultery!

He can't wait for a moment.