4✨

Sorry for the late update!  Actually my exam will start from 2 October, so I was really busy with study!  Still I didn't wanted all of u to wait for the update!! But tomorrow, maybe I won't update, I hope that's okay! Keep your prayers and wish me luck!  🤞❤️

............................................................

Sana was shocked!!

Sana: mera... rishta? Kon...kyun

Chachi: shukar kar ki tere liye koi rishta aaya hai, mujhe toh laga tha ki tujse koi shaadi nahi karna chahega, par...

Sana: par...kya chachi?

Chachi: par tune itne bade aadmi, itni paisewale  sidharth shukla k maa ko impress kar liya. Bohot chalu ladki nikli tu toh..

Sana was not understanding what is happening!  She doesn’t know sidharth, she was away from all the rich people..

She never tried to know about them because she has seen that this society makes middle - class people humiliated, because of some rich spoil brats!

And she never wanted all this in her life! she had her own world of pain and struggle!!

For her, everyone is human, no status, education, religion, colour matter to her!! She only believes in humanity...

Chachi: abey ladki, kaha kho gayi? Jaldi se ready ho k niche aa, nahi toh mujse bura koi nahi hoga!

Chachi left, sana didn't understand what to do...the sudden incidents were making her anxious!!

She got ready in a simple punjabi suit, with no makeup! Because she was naturally beautiful!

Rita ji was waiting impatiently for shehnaaz!!

Sana came downstairs and was again shocked to see rita ji..

Sana: aunty, aa...aap? Aap ka haat theek toh hai na? Bandage ki thi na apne?

Her concern made rita ji happy!! She has a beautiful heart, rita ji understood that and his son needs this girl, she was sure about it.

Rita ji: idhar aa beta...

Sana sat with rita ji...

Sana: kaisi hai?

Sana: mai theek hu aunty!  Aap ka daard  kaam hua?

Rita ji smiled and noded!

Then, she looked at chachi..

Rita ji:

behan ji, mai ghuma k baat nahi karna chahti hu. Aap ki beti mujhe bohot pachand hai, or mai chahti hu ki wo meri ghar ki bahu baane!!

Aap mere bete k baare mein,  humare baare mein, paata karna chaho toh kar saakte ho, kyun ki aap apna beti de rahe ho, toh aap ka haaq baanta hai...

Chachi: arey nahi nahi, sidharth shukla ko kon nahi jaanta? Unke baare mein kya paata laga na? Koi problem nahi hai hume iss rishte k liye!!

Chachi was greedy and she couldn’t miss this Golden opportunity...

Chachi ( in mind)  : ye gawaar ladki mere kisi kaam to aayi...bade ghar pe shaadi hogi toh paisa mujhe bhi mil saakta hai uske sasural se!!.

Rita ji: behan ji kaya soch rahi hai aap?

Chachi: ji kuch nahi, aap rukiye, mai abhi chai le k aayi..

Chachi left...

.

Here sana was sitting there nervously!!  She didn't understand what is happening or how should she react!!

She remembered her mumma who used to say that marriage is a pure relation and sana respects this relation!!

But now, she is really confused..

Rita ji looked at her and caressed her hair lovingly...

Rita ji:

beta, mai jaanti hu tere liye ye saab kuch bohot ajeeb hai..

Hum aaj hi mile the or aaj hi mera yaha aise rishta le k aana bhi bohot ajeeb lag raha hoga tujhe!!

Par beta, mujhe meri sidharth ki khushi chahiye, kahi na kahi mujhe aisa lagta hai k sirf tu hi mere bete ko khushi de saakti hai.

Par.. Tu ye maat sochna ki tujhe haan hi bolna hoga!! Teri Khushi, teri opinion bhi matter karti hai beta, tu soch k baata, tujhe koi problem hai iss shaadi se?

Or agar tu iss shaadi k liye maana bhi kar degi, toh bhi mai bura nahi maanungi, kyun ki tere zindegi mein tera haaq saab se jada hai, toh decision bhi tera hi hona chahiye!!

Or tu agar meri bahu na bhi baani, fir bhi tu meri beti rahegi..itni pyaari ladki se bhagwaan ji ne aaj milaya mujhe, jisne mera itna khayal rakha, usko mai kabhi bhul hi nahi saakti...

Sana was overwhelmed with emotions!!  She felt motherly vibes from rita ji, she felt that she has found another mother!!

Moreover, rita ji gave values to her opinion, she made her feel special because nobody asked about her opinion in anything after her parents death!!

Her nervousness flew away!!  Her heart had a clear answer...the vibe of rita ji and the name "sidharth" was giving her some kind of relief!!

She hugged rita ji tightly and tears rolled down from her eyes!!

Rita ji wiped her tears!

Rita ji: kya hua meri bacchi?

Sana again hugged her...

Rita ji softly asked..

Rita ji: beta kya decision hai tera? Tujhe ye rishta manjoor hai?

Rita ji was hoping for the best, she wanted her to say yes but she can't force her!

Sana looked down and noded!!

Rita ji was beyond happy!! 

She kissed sana's forhead and gave her blessing!!

.

Sid was feeling restless now!! His mom is really admant, he was worried!!

He was thinking about his mom and then he saw her, her face was filled with happiness!!

Sid: mom, aap kaha gayi thi? I told u to take rest right?  What was the need to go outside Again?

Rita ji just caressed his head!

Rita ji: mujhe teri khushi mil gayi hai beta...

Sid: what to you mean mom?

Rita ji: shehnaaz ne shaadi k liye haan kar di...

Sid was not interested in marriage... But he didn’t know why he felt good to know that she was okay with this marriage!!

Her name was giving him relief, unknowingly!!

He didn't say anything, just hugged his mom and told her to sleep and then went to his room...

He was looking at the sky and closed his eyes and whispered,

Shehnaaz....

.

Here sana was looking at the moon, this decision gave her some kind of peace!!

She mumbled...

Sidharth....unknowingly...

* Unknown feelings can start a love story, isn't it? 😉"

__________________________________

Tadaaaaa!!!
Good night ❤️
Hugs and pucchis😘

Bubbye!! <333