13❤️

Hellooo all❤️

Happy reading 🌸

--------------------------------------------------

Sana wiped her tears but it rolled down from her eyes again and again...

She never wanted a luxurious life...she never had a problem to live like a simple girl..

She was never greedy! Infact she used to help people a lot with her savings..

Then, how can her husband assume that she is greedy?

In this era, people can solve their problems by mutual understanding... But her husband didn't try to understand her at all..

How can he judge her without knowing her?

She used to respect him, without knowing him but his judgement broke her heart today!

She used to think that he also respects her, but today she was broken, she had a hope to have a happy married life but he broke her hope today!

He could have just asked clearly that is she greedy or not? She would have given a proper answer!

But without giving her a chance to clarify, he just assumed things and judged her?

He has given her immense pain in their wedding night.  He has broken her dreams to get the love she always craved!

He said that he won't accept her as his wife, but she couldn’t think that she won't accept him as her husband...because she is different..

She respects the bond "marriage"

She knows that it is a pure bond and u can't just break this bond like this..

Her mother used to tell her that marriage is a bond which u need to protect every second of your life!

And she will try her best to respect this bond...yes, today she is hurt, her hope of getting love is finished but she has a responsibility!

A responsibility towards rita maa who gave her so much love, she can't disrespect her new mother, she will take care of rita maa, just like a daughter..

And she will take care of her husband also, no matter what, she knows the value of this bond.. So she will try to do her responsibilities well...

He said that he wants to get rid of her! What does that mean? Maybe divorce!

This word shaked her inner self but she took a deep breath and thought...

If he doesn’t want to live with her, then she will never force him because in a bond like marriage, we can't force anything!

She will free him from this bond, whenever he will want to do that..

She won't expect anything from him, not love, not care, nothing!

She will just maintain a proper distance from him because she still respects him a lot, though his words have broken her heart, still she can't just hate anyone!

.

Sid came outside in his comfy clothes and looked at her who was busy in thinking and tears were still there in her eyes!

He firstly thought that maybe her plan has become a flop, that's why she is crying but her tears affected him, because it didn’t look like fake tears and it pinched his heart..

He tried to control his emotions because he can't let his heart to feel something for her...

Sid: You can sleep...