10❤️

Here is another update❤️

Enjoy and happy reading🌸

-------------------------------------------------

Rita ji made sana calm and wiped her tears.

Rita ji:

meri baat sun le baccha...itna rone ki zaroorat nahi hai..

tu jaab chahe apni family se aa k mil saakti hai, tujhe koi nahi rokega, theek hai?

Sid, who was feeling pain a moment ago, was now again angry...

His mind again overpowered his heart and he murmured in mind..

Sid:

How can her face hold so much innocence after being so greedy?

I can't say that mom is wrong. Mom is loving this girl because she is acting so perfectly!  What a phenomenal actor she is!

Her acting was somehow trying to convince me that she is good...but no, how can she be good when her own family is greedy?

Her beauty, her innocence is only a trap..and he can't fall in her trap..

Sid: mom hum late ho rahe hai, ghar jaa saakte hai na abhi? Marriage is done right?

Rita ji: haan, chal...aa ja baccha..

Rita ji held sana's hand and told her to seat with her husband..

Rita ji: mai dusri gadi se aati hu

Sid: no need mom, we can adjust in the same car, right?

Sid looked at sana and saw that she was also pleading his mom to be with her in eye gesture..

Rita ji: tu chahti hai ki mai tere paas rahu? 

Sana noded..

Sid was shocked to see their understanding level..

Without saying anything, she could convey her request and his mom understood it. How?

Rita ji:

baccha mai chahti hu ki tum dono ek saath aao or mai dusre gadi se shortcut le k chali jau, mujhe meri bahu ki aarti bhi toh karni hai, griha pravesh bhi toh karani hai, hai na?

Sid: mom, you...

Rita ji: tu chup reh! Tere se baat karne ka koi matlab hi nahi hai, shehnaaz baccha, meri ek baat sunegi?

Sana noded!

Sid thought, can't she talk? As he didn’t hear her voice still..

Rita ji: mera maan hai ki tum dono ek saath ghar aao..mere liye itna nahi karegi?

Sana thought for some time and after seeing rita ji's cute face, she agreed and hugged rita ji...

Sid was looking at them like a Statute!

Rita ji clapped and then giggled! 

Rita ji: dekh meri bahu already mere team mein hai, aab hum mil k teri band baja denge, hai na sana?

Sana smiled a little and then looked at sid, but quickly looked down seeing his poker face..

Sid: ho gya mom? Now can we go home?  I don't have the whole day to waste..

Rita ji was confused with his behaviour... Sometime ago, he was liking shehnaaz and this marriage and now he is saying this?

While sana was a little scared, because his tone was rude..