7✨

Umm, Can I do a request? Pray once for my SidNaaz before reading the chapter, unfortunately we can't do anything, as we are normal human! We can't change God's decision but we can surely pray for our babies, right? I believe
that their souls are still connected✨❤️

Hey SidNaaz, me and my readers love you both <3

Shuru karte hai ❤️

.

Rita ji was the happiest...

In just one day, she got attached with sana, she felt that sana is a soft hearted, beautiful girl and she is perfect for her son!

Her son will be very happy with her and one day he Himself will feel proud to introduce sana as his wife, rita ji believed that...

She really feels that sana will Change sidharth positively!!  She will make him understand that all women are not bad!

Maybe, her son will understand the meaning of love after their marriage!!

Rita ji was thankful to god!

She was thinking all this...

Sid came there, he was ready in a white kurta pujama, which was simple yet elegant for his marriage!!

His mind said that he is only doing this to make his mother believe that he is happy with this marriage and really likes sana!! But he is doing this so that in future, he can make sana Villain in his mother's eyes!!

But unknowingly, his heart wanted to be happy! Today is his marriage and his heart was at peace with the feeling, his heart was already somehow attached with the name, shehnaaz!! But he ignored his heart completely!.

Sid: mom...let's go...I  am ready!

Rita ji looked at her son...she didn't understand when her eyes became moist...

Her son is going to marry, he will get his happiness, this feeling made her eyes teary!

Sid became worried...

Sid: what happened mom?  Why are you crying? 

Rita ji: ye toh khushi k aasun hai bewakoof..

Rita ji giggled, tears were still in her eyes.

Sid looked at her in disbelief..

Rita ji: arey chal aab, late ho jayenge hum, khara maat reh yaha bhoot ki tarha..

Sid: are you serious mom? Khushi k aasun? You are not a kid mom! Unbelievable!

Sid left...

Rita ji :

huh, you are not kid mom, aaya bada!! Ek din tu khud hi aisi faltu harkaate karega jaab mere bahu se pyaar karega! Paata hai mujhe, taab mai iss din ka badla lungi..

Or bolungi ki, you are not a kid sidharth, behave!! Uss din tu samaj jayega k maa, maa hi hota hai...huh!!

" Mom, give your mouth rest and come, if u don't want to be late"!

Rita ji heard that, sid was saying all this  from car!!

She was a little shocked..

Rita ji:

hein? Ye kya hua? Isko shaadi ki itni jaldi kaab se hone lagi? Kal taak toh ye iss shaadi k khilaf tha..aaj kya ho gaya?

Kahi saadme toh nahi chala gaya na mera beta? Koi na, meri bahu aa k usko theek kar degi...

"Stop blabbering and come mom!"

Rita ji rolled her eyes!

Rita ji: itna chilla kyun raha hai? Aa rahi hu, chup kar jaa!!