19❤️

I will update the new story till midnight ... Are u liking that one?

And thank you for showering so much love to this story!  Grateful❤

Happy reading 🤗

__________________________________

Sana was looking at him with her teary eyes!

Her eyes had immense pain, hurt and disappointment!

His eyes had guilt, restlessness and hope...

They could read each other's eyes very well...

That's why sana used to avoid his gaze! She knew if she will look at him, his eyes will easily melt her, which she didn’t wanted..

But today she had to look at him...she had no choice!

He caged her between him and the wall and she had no hope to escape today!

She had to face him today!  Moreover, the closeness between them was giving her different kind of sensations!

.

He was looking at her intensely!  He missed her beautiful face, he couldn’t control himself at all..

He didn’t listen to his mind at this moment... Because the whole week, he had to bear the restlessness and different kind of emotions in his heart...

Her ignorance was making his life hell and he didn’t want that now!

He wanted her to talk to him, to stay close to him...

His mind was blocked as his heart and emotions overpowered him.

.

Sid: mujse baat kyun nahi kar rahi ho? Why are you ignoring me?

Sana didn’t replied!

Sid gritted his teeth!

Sid: I am asking u something shehnaaz!

Sana looked away!

Sid: Look at me, don't u dare to look away!

Sana tried to remove her hands from his hold again..

Sid: Don't test my patience shehnaaz! I want to know why u ignored me for the whole week? Answer me damn it!!!

Sana: aap ko fadak nahi parna chahiye! Ye ignorance humare liye accha hai...

Sid: konsa accha ho raha hai isme shehnaaz?

Sana controlled her tears and said...

Sana:

Aap ko ladkiya pachand nahi hai...matlab aap ko mai bhi pachand nahi hu.

Shaadi se pehle na hum kabhi mile, na hi baat kiya, fir bhi mere dil mein aap k liye ek ijjat tha..

Saach bolu toh aaj bhi hai...

Aap ko paata hai?  Mujhe bohot khushi mili thi jaab apne mandir pe shaadi karne k liye bola tha.

Bohot accha laga tha mujhe. Paata hai kyun? Kyun ki maandir meri mumma ki favourite place thi...unko bohot accha lagta tha maandir, iss liye mai bohot khush hui thi jaab apne maandir pe shaadi karne ki baat ki thi..

Mere dil mai aap k liye ijjat or bhi jada ho gyi thi.. Kyun ki mujhe laga aap bina bole hi mujhe itni khushi de saakte ho, toh aap kitne acche honge!

Aap k liye dua karti rahi. Aap k waja se mujhe barso baad ek maa ka pyaar mila.

Aap ko lagta hai ki mai maa ko harm karna chahti hu? Mai aap ko unse dur karna chahti hu?

Mai ye kabhi nahi kar saakti... Kabhi bhi nahi...