Prologue

Blood dripped from his chin seeming to come from his mouth and eyes. Pain is all that coursed through his body in that moment. Impossible pain everywhere, looking up to see her standing over him with her sword in her hand. Studying her for what seemed to be the final time.

Blood slowly dripped from the cut above her eyebrow, sweat beading on her forehead and collar bone. Her bloody sword held tightly in her right hand, wand in the other. Taking a deep breath, he begins to feel the blood fill his lungs.
Hearing his breath hitch the woman's eyes move down to his wound. A vicious smirk appears on her plump lips that he would watch for hours.

"I guess your going to die now, pity, I would have loved to keep fighting you." The woman comments, a look of sarcastic sorrow taking over her features. What happened to her? Why is she like this? The man thinks to himself. Looking back up to her eyes he spots the sadistic glint in them. He continues to search her eyes until he chokes, trying to catch the little breath he can get through his blood-filled windpipe, he doesn't register her movement. With one sharp cutting curse from her wand, she kills the man. Silently putting him out of his misery.

_-^^-_

I do NOT own any hp characters other than my OC's Verena Slytherin, Castor Black and their plot lines. All rights go to J.K Rowling

_-^^-_

_-^^-_
Best if read in black background
With Georgia font
_-^^-_

_-^^-_

Don't forget to vote!