Chapter 2

July 30th, 1995

"So Uncle Siri, Uncle Rem, where's Castor. Chasing after girls again?" Verena sneers with a hint of jealousy, causing Draco and the adults to laugh. The girl sends a glare at Draco making him fake shiver, the girl smirks in response.

"No Rena he's actually reading in the library." Remus answers the girl. She perks up a bit at the mention of him in the house. The girl quickly finishes her breakfast and excuses herself from the table, quickly rushing to the library to find her best friend. Laughter follows her as she leaves the dining room. She just shakes it off and skips to the library. When she gets there she pushes open the grand double doors while she hums a random tune she heard a few days ago.

"Castor! There you are! Why are you in here?" The girl dramatically falls on the couch that the boy is lounging on landing perfectly with her head in his lap. He smiles at the girl and closes the book in his hands.

" 'ello love." The boy says as he strokes her hair.

"To what do I owe the pleasure of seeing you on this fine mid-morning?" Castor asks the girl in his lap as he looks down at the eyes that are staring right back up at him. The girl just lies there staring up at him with many emotions swirling in her amber eyes.

"Well darling, you missed breakfast and I wanted to see you on my birthday." His eyes light up with mischief at the mention of her birthday. A sly smirk slowly takes over his features.

"Well then, I guess it's time for your birthday tickles." The handsome boy says with a devilish smile. The color drains from the girls face as she flees the library screaming a no in the boys direction as he chases after her. The pair race down the hall toward the common area, to focused on each other to notice Verena's father standing in the doorway with a endearing smile plastered across his face. Marvolo quickly gets out of the way when he realizes their coming straight at him. Verena arrives in the common area first and rushes to the other side of the couch from Castor. They taunt each other for a few minutes before Castor decides to jump over the couch and catch the girl. Successfully tickling the girl until she is begging him to stop. Laughter is heard from all around. The pair who are now sprawled out on the floor quickly look to the sound of the laughter. Only to find both their families sitting on the couch. Verena and Castor both turn red after being caught.

"I told you Draco, now you owe me 10 galleons!" Peter exclaims and with a huff Draco reluctantly hands over the galleons. Peter only smirks back while the others stifle laughter. Verena raises an eyebrow at Draco who holds his hands up in surrender. The pair jump up from off the ground and sit on the couch with the rest of their family. They spend the rest of the day opening presents and talking about random things.

Follow, Vote, and Comment.
——————————————————