Chapter 3

August 20th, 1995

Verena, Castor, and Draco sit in the dinning room eating breakfast and chatting away about the boy's upcoming late entrance into the school year. A cough is heard at the archway.

"Verena, may I speak with you in my office please?" Asks Marvolo with a strict tone which usually means business.

"Sertainly father." Verena calmly answers as she politely excuses herself from the boys. The girl follows her father to his office and when they enter takes a seat on one of the viridan green chairs. The girl looks at her father suspiciously.

"What can I do for you Father, if this is about the dungbomb that was set off in the hallway last night it wasnt me, that was Padfoot." The girl easily gives up, knowing she threw her uncle under the bus. The man behind the desk chuckles and shakes his head.

"No Verena, I wish to speak to you about school. And before you interrupt me, let me explain. You will be going to Hogwarts with Hadrian, Draco, and Castor when they go back. I've already arranged it with the school board and they completely agreed. Plus this will get us an in on recruitment in younger students." The man speaks with a harsh tone, although the sadness and honey glint in his eyes tell a different story. The girls mouth drops open.

"What? You want me to go to a school where Dumbledore is headmaster? Are you out of your mind! Let's also not forget that I was taught by the best growing up and would be way farther along the the curriculum taught to 6th years." The girl all but shouts.

"I know Verena, but think of it this way, you'll be able to scope out future DE's and you would be able to stay with Castor." Marvolo ends with a smirk and a wiggled eyebrow. The girls cheeks heat up with a visible flush. The man just chuckles.

"Fine. But if I get sorted into any other house than Slytherin, ill be either pulling myself out of that blasted school, or killing everyone then myself." The girl threatens.

"Deal, but I highly doubt you'll be sorted into any other house." The man finishes with a wink and dismisses her. The girl finds her way back to Castor and Draco only to find them fighting.

"You don't have the balls to ask her out! So I'm gonna tell him he has a shot!" Draco shouts at Castor. The second boys face goes red and he adopts a murderous glint in his eye.

"I swear to Morgana if you tell him to ask her out I will torture you then slowly and painfully kill you." Castor says with a voice full of truth and anger. Verena coughs and they quickly snap their heads in her direction. A blush covers both boy's cheeks.

"Sorry Vena, we didn't see you there." Castor utters with a sigh while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Whatever." The girl responds as she walk out of the dining room into the hall. The boys rush to follow her.

"What did Marvolo want?" Castor asks when the trio settles on the couches in the family room.

"Just wanted to bully me into going to Hogwarts with you both." The girl sighs.

"Really? That's awesome!" Draco exclaims jumping up. Castor laughs and also jumps up. Draco flicks his wand and the record player in the corner starts playing music. Castor pulls the girl up of the couch to dance with him. Draco laughs and pulls out his camera to take pictures of the two, to probably use as blackmail later on. With a smirk the blond takes a photo and the camera flashes capturing the carefree smile on the girls face and the look of love in the boy.

Follow, Vote, and Comment.
——————————————————