1

As Alice was walking she could have sworn someone was following her, but when she turned around no one else was there. So she continued on her trek away from where she used to call home. Alice is a runaway she ran after she just couldn't handle the maddening chaos that comes in a packaged deal with her family and seeing that she didn't really have any friends there isn't anywhere she can go. So she is just aimlessly walking the streets of San Diego in the middle of the night. She again hears someone or something behind her but this time when she turns around their he was. A man who looked nearly seven feet tall with short dark hair and eyes the color of coal. When Alice saw him he attacked tearing at her skin and clothes. She tried to get away but he was to strong.

"If you don't struggle this will hurt a lot less," said Alice's attacker in a deep and raspy voice. "Please don't... Please just don't do this. Please," Alice pleaded. " keep quiet," he practically screamed while covering her mouth. Alice found a way to bite him so he removed his hand to slap here only to have Alice start screaming at the top of her lungs. "Shut up bit.ch" he sheathed as he slapped her. He then proceeded in undoing his belt and pants buttons. Alice screamed on last time before falling unconscious from one final blow to the head.