I don't ask anymore questions for he doesn't seem to be that great of a driver and I don't want to further distract him.

when we arrive at Vic's house I look around taking in all of my surroundings his house was in a neighborhood filled with giant, tan, cookie cutter houses lining the street I finally look at his house it looks like it had been their forever unlike the rest of the newly constructed houses it was very small compared to the rest of the buildings and the roof seemed to be caving in. The gray paint chipping and cracking all over the place.

"Do you remember what happened to you" Vic asked me

" not really" i say shyly

" Dr. gaskarth said that you where uh.. that you... where raped."

"I was..."

"yes"

"by who?"

"they don't know. You really don't remember?"

"no"

After that everything got really quiet. Vic finally got out of his car I decided to follow him seeing as i had no idea where we where. I can hear someone yelling and the sound of pots and pans clanging as we walk into the house.

"Michael Christopher Fuentes we need to get this house clean your brothers bringing a g..."

"Mom I'm home" Vic shouted cutting of his mother. Everything went quiet and and out walked a 5'0 Irish women.

" Hello dear I'm Vivian" the tiny women said.

" Hi I'm Kellin" she hugs me and then saunters back into the kitchen.

" sorry about that she's a hugger" said Vic

"it's fine but um where's the bathroom so I can get dressed?" I asked.

"It's the second door on the left" he replied.

As I walk to the bathroom I pass by a room with a very tall man about 6'1 with long brown Hair and tons of tattoos

" hey I'm Mike" the giant said giving me a small wink.

" um.. hi"

" well aren't you cute" he slurred

"our you drunk" i asked him.
" shhh don't tell Vic" he giggled.

"why not " I questioned.

"He'll get mad. He thinks I'm to young, but I'm already sixteen so i'm plenty old, and mom don't care "

"So Vic cares more than your parents"

" Yup " he said with the biggest grin on his face.

"I'll be back" I say heading to where Vic said their was a bathroom.

" Don't go ...please."

" I'm just going to the bathroom . I'll be right back I promise.

"okay"

I quickly got into my binder and put on clothes that didn't make me extremely uncomfortable and went back out to Mike.

"Hey I'm Mike"

"I know we where just talking"

"woh I thought you where a chick"

"technically I guess I am"

"Wha'da you mean"

"Kellin Mike dinners ready" Mike's mother yelled.