2

Its been eight months since that night in the alley. Alice has been in a coma, her parents don't know nor does it seem that they care where or how she is but she has one visitor.

    Vic found Alice badly hidden under a heap of trash bags on his way to work the morning after the incident. After calling 911 he rode with the stranger to the hospital wondering what could of possibly happened to this mystery girl he found and who caused her such pain.

    Vic has visited the hospital on a daily basis hopping that the girl he had found would wake up or someone would show up to identify her. Vic stops by the front desk to collect his visitor pass wondering if today is the day that the mystery girl would wake up. When Vic interred her room she started to stir and finally opened her eyes.

     Where am I? Ho... How did I get here?
Who are you? I asked a boy that I didn't recognize.
     " Your in the hospital. I called an ambulance after I found you in an alley on my way to work," the man calmly stated not mention his name. What's your na... "Oh! And I'm Vic." he interrupted answering my question. I'm going to go get a doctor or a nurse and let them know your awake I'll be back in a flash. After Vic left I started to try to remember what could have happened to put me here but before I could figure out what happened the doctor and Vic walked in. "Hello I'm Dr. Gaskarth. And what is your name miss?" said the doctor.