𝟔𝟐| 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐔𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠

The plan was clear.

Tom called a pizza delivery guy and offered him a decent amount of money for lending Otto his work uniform. Otto was supposed to unintentionally go to the Amore nightclub, where Andrea works.

There should be a camera up above the door. Otto's job was to discreetly place the bug which Tom connected to his laptop. If Tom manages to make a loop in the camera roll, he and Leo will be able to get inside.

„How are you feeling?" I asked Tom when I was left alone in the kitchen with him. Tom looked at me sorrowfully and scratched the back of his neck.

„I'm nervous," he replied directly.

„Are you scared?"

„Yes, quite." Tom shrugged awkwardly. He remained silent for a moment, then continued, „Gosh, what am I rambling, I'm more scared than when I went on a date with Andrea for the first time." I lifted the corners of my mouth fleetly.

„You don't have to worry, everything will turn out well," I tried to reassure him. Or did I want to reassure myself?

„We hoped in it last time, as well," he reminded me. It was like he was snapping his fingers right in front of my face, and within a second, I remembered everything that had been screwed up for the last time. However, a small part of me believed that there was a reason why some things happened differently than we had planned.

Tom wheezed.

„I don't know what I was thinking. I have unnecessarily dragged you and others into danger."

„It wasn't unnecessary," I said. „You found out where your girlfriend is, and now we'll free her from that doubtful place together."

„What about Patrick?" Tom whispered downheartedly.

„Patrick, he...," I went quiet. „He had a choice. And he chose death."

„He didn't choose it, Ria," my distant cousin scowled frowningly, „Patrick was young and yearned to live. Leo killed him."

„Tom...," I said uncertainly. I wasn't sure what to say. I remembered Leo's words. I don't care that this guy decided to save your life in the end. You were still his second chance. I don't give a damn about others, Ria, no matter what happens, you will always be the only option for me.

„I did what had to be done," Leo said behind our backs. Tom and I turned in surprise, and Leo gave us a blank stare. He has given us no room to continue this conversation. „Everything is ready. We should go," he announced, and the conversation ended.

„Otto, can you hear us well?" I've been making sure about a hundred times

„Otto, can you hear us well?" I've been making sure about a hundred times. Tom, Leo, and I was sitting in a van around the corner of the street where the nightclub was located. It was three o'clock in the afternoon and we embarked on the first task of the plan.