𝟔𝟒 | 𝐚 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞

At first, a wave of silence spread throughout the club. The music stopped playing and everyone fell silent. Then they realized what had happened and panic broke out. I got off Diego's body and stood on the nearest table. I fired at the ceiling several times. People stopped and looked at me with fear in their eyes.

„Everyone calm down," I said into the soulless room. „I want you to leave all valuables you have here. Money, credit cards, cell phones, jewelry, car keys - it's all ours now, you understand?" The woman sitting behind the table snorted her nose in fear and began to put her rings off her finger. I nodded at the dancers, who immediately began collecting these items.

„I'll take this," Robie said with a smirk to some redhead, pulling off her white fluffy fur.

„Andrea!" Thomas exclaimed. The two lovers ran to each other and fell into each other's arms.

„Oh, Tom," Andrea sobbed, tears streaming down her cheeks. I can't even imagine how difficult it must have been for them to be apart for so long. But the important thing is that they are reunited again.

My eyes searched for Leo's. He had been looking at me for a long time. In fact, I had the feeling that he didn't take his eyes off me for a moment.

I longed to hug him. To kiss him. And maybe he wanted it, too. But neither of us did anything. My legs were numb and I couldn't move. It didn't take long and someone else caught my attention. I noticed Simone kneeling wretchedly at the bar, staring into space. She was crying. So, Andrea was just right after all. Simone did feel something for Diego.

Should I say something? But what? I just killed the person she loved just in front of her eyes. And she had to look at it.

„Simone-"

„WHAT DID YOU DO?" She shouted at me, throwing the cup she had previously held in her hand at me. However, she was far away, so she failed to hit me. The shards flew off at the nearest table, and alcohol splashed around the guests sitting around. A few drops fell on me, too.

I had to do it," I stressed. I didn't expect her to understand. But Diego Santini was an abusive tyrant and deserved nothing but death.

„No, you didn't have to," Simone said painfully. I watched her trying to pull herself together from the ground. „But you wanted to. Who are you, anyway?"

I jumped off the table to get a better look at her and took one step closer to her.

„I'm Ria... Ria O'Donnell," I introduced myself. This is, I guess, the first time in my life that I'm not ashamed of my name. I am who I am. It's not my fault I have my father's eyes. I can't blame myself for wearing Lucifer's last name. Yes, it's the last name of the murderer. But that doesn't mean I have to be the same as him. If I have to kill, I will kill with good intentions. „And I came to save Andrea, you and the other dancers." Simone laughed. „It's over. Mercado and Diego are dead. We will destroy his safe and all of you will finally be free. You can start over. With this money," I grabbed a pile of bills on the table and throw it in front of it, „you will be able to afford a new life. Normal life."

„I was happy with my old life," she growled. „I don't want this blood money!" She shouted, pushing them away with the opposite hand.

„All right, so can I take them?" A familiar head emerged beside me.

„Otto, not now," I shouted at the friend who was clearly showing no empathy for the mourning woman in front of me.

„Okay, okay, sorry," he muttered, raising his hands in a defensive gesture. Simone seemed to intend to continue her monologue.