𝟔𝟗 | 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞

Otto's cutlery jangled on his plate, indicating that he had finally finished. I barely touched the food, even though it was delicious. Instead, I stared at the door, with a sensitive stomach, waiting for White to appear. I was beginning to feel like he wouldn't even show up here today. Maybe I'm crazy for nothing.

„Are you all right, Otto?" I asked a friend, who was fidgeting on the spot. Brown eyes lifted from the empty plate and looked directly at me.

„Yes, I am. I'm just a little nervous," a friend confessed. „Do you think Sasha will kill me if I go to her and ask her to dance?"

There was a short laugh from me. He's afraid of being rejected for dancing, but the fact that we may be killed today doesn't bother him at all. Typical Otto Wilder.

"I don't know, but it's worth a try," I said with a small smile. „Go," I said, showing him my thumbs up.

„Okay," Otto muttered, standing up. „I can do it," he said firmly. He turned on his heel and headed for Sasha's table. He took three steps and turned back to me. „No, I can't."

„Yes, you can," I encouraged him. „Only a few girls can resist your charm. You have already enchanted so many girls. I don't know how, but you did it." Otto feigned insult.

„Hello? Have you seen my divine face and body, and you still ask how I did it?"

„Well yeah, I have," I agreed amusedly and giggled.

„As if," Otto pulled out, „Now watch me closely." Otto took a deep breath and decided to take a second chance. Walking towards a pretty danger with a good ass - that's his thing.

Otto stopped at where Sasha was sitting. He talked to her for a moment, looking impatiently from foot to foot. Then he laughed hard, and to my surprise, Sasha rose from the table. Otto took her hand and led her to the floor. For a moment our eyes met, and I gave him a smile as big as a proud mother.

I hypnotized the pair by circling on the parquet. I was pleasantly surprised to see what a good dancer Otto was. His movements have changed a lot since the school ball. Either he was training, or this time he was motivated by the fear that if he stepped on Sasha's shoes, she would beat him like a snake.

„And you, miss, don't you want to dance?" A familiar voice came from behind me. I swear my heart stopped at that second. No. That can't be... As much as I wanted to know if it just seemed to me or it was real, I didn't force myself to turn around or even breathe. „Come on, Ria, you didn't think I'd let you jump headlong into trouble, and only with that dumb Wilder." I couldn't help but smile a little at Leo's words. „I know you're smiling, I can feel it," he whispered in my ear, to which my body responded with chills. He's really here. „Turn around and look at your prince," Leo didn't give up. I disobeyed him and continued sitting. „Does the princess want to play? All right then," he admitted. I waited for her to behave.

Suddenly I felt Leo's lips on my neck. They lightly touched my cold skin and warmed it with small kisses. What is he doing?

„W-what are you doing here, Leo? How did you get inside? And why-" I showered him with questions, one after the other. I needed to hear answers from him, but at the same time, I didn't want him to stop what he was doing.

Leo pulled away. Oh no... Go back and finish what you started! My inside screamed at him, longing for more touches.

„Come dance with me and I'll explain everything to you," Leo said, placing a hand in front of me. I slowly grabbed her and intertwined my fingers with him. We looked at each other. I don't know if it was the lavish environment or the champagne in the blood, but Leo Tokarewski looked especially breathtaking today. The black jacket, covering his heavenly body, only added to his appeal. I wasn't bothered by the mask, which prevented others from looking at his face. I had read it; I knew exactly what was behind it. I recognized every groove, scar... „I haven't told you yet, but... you look beautiful," Leo complimented me, pulling me closer.