Chapter 1•Why...•

°Iguro POV°
It was finally time. It was mine and Mitsuri's aniversery. We have been together for a year now and I love her with all my heart. I bought her and I matching gold pins from a local shop. The pins cost 24000 yen so they whee expensive. I was walking to her estate when it started raining. I started running to avoid the horrible rain.
~Time skip to the estate~
I finally arrived soaking because of the downpour. I knocked but no answer. She was probably sleeping or cooking. She said that I was free to come in whenever she didint answer. I did so, as I was taking off my Sandels, I saw a second unfamiliar pair here. I thought is was her tsokogu coming to train and though nothing of it. I walked inside to the kitchen and saw no-one and traveled to her bedroom. My snake hissed on my shoulders and I patted his head. He was wet so I took him off my shoulders and dried him with my kamono. I carefully placed him back on my shoulders and carried on to Mitsuri's room.

I was about to enter but I heard a weird sound. I listened closer and it was giggling and MOANING! I peaked through the crack in the sliding door to see Mitsuri almost completely naked and a guy in his mid 20's kissing her all over. I felt my eyesight get blurry and hot wet tears stream down my face. The only true person I trusted having a affair with a random guy. I barged open the door covered in sorrow.
"HOW DARE YOU MITURI!" I cried out.
The man that was holding her looked shocked and Mitsuri went pale-faced. She climed down and faced me.
" Iguro it's not what it looks like! I-i swear..." She said guiltily.
The man in the room then interrupted.
"Who's the 2 eyed freak? Kick him out and lets carry on hey kitty?~" he said.
"Mitsuri pushed him away and headed towards me. I turned on my heels and ran, I ran out the room and slid my Sandels on and ran out of the estate into the pouring rain. I didint look back, nor forward apparently either.