IM BACK BITCHES

HELLO! It's been ages and I'm finally deciding to finish this. I'm too lazy to re read it so I'm improvising. I'm pretty sure I ended with them under a tree? Yeah fuck that they are fighting so fluff today!

How you are well!

God let's just get into this shit!

~~~

No POV

The three golden lovers had been torn from eachother and thrown throughout the Infinity Palace.

All fought a upper level.

Tanjiro with Demon Giyuu

Sanemi with Genya, Gyomei, Muichiro

Iguro with Mitsuri and Yushiro.

They where injured, bettered, missing limbs, yet fought till a dying breath.

---

Sanemi dodged the upper level 1's sword strike. It seemed he was using a unknown breathing styles mentioned only on Tapestries of the past.

It was dubbed the name Moon Breathing, after Sun Breathing. They are twin Breathings and if they are used together, are more powerful.

~~~

Sanemi POV

Bloody demon. Where in the world did he find a blood art?

I glanced over to my Fighting companions. Muichiro wasn't doing well, his hair half sliced, a gash through his Shoulder where he was pinned with his sword.

His katana was cracking, the metal being chipped away, the selected handle broken.

He stumbled and held himself up with a pillar.

Gyomei was keeping his Distracted. Genya went to Aid Mui. I liked back at the demon. A Cresent moon was headed straight for me.

I jumped up quickly, gaining only a scratch.

In that moment, I felt my body heat up, everything slowed. The wind in my hair became slower. I breathed slowly, feeling the elements around me. I focused on the wind.

I took the handle of my blood soaked katana. I gritted my teeth and looked at my opponent.

I felt anger rise, something warm yet painful appear on my left cheek.

I hit a pillar, pushing off it, harnessing the wind that came my way. I spun, crating a tornado off my sword.

Breathing Slowly I aimed for the demons neck, it came closer and quicker than expected.

My heart pounded, Vain's felt like they where going to pop. My sword collided with the demons neck.

It dug in, but did not slice. I groaned and shouted in Anger as more energy built inside me.

Gyomei came and hit the demon from the other side.

We where almost there

When pain shit throguh my leg.

I was launched back and thrown into a broken pillar. The force made it crumble, a chunk of rock landed on my leg. I groaned in pain.

I saw another Moon headed for me.

Unable to move, I closed my eyes, waiting in anticipation for it finally to be my end.

But it never came.

I squinted and saw blood.

And Genya.

His head decapitated from his body.