Chapter 3•Thank You•

°Iguro POV°
I was picked up by Giyuu. I never knew him much but right now I felt like I knew everything. He carried me to his estate. It was still raining and I tried sheltering myself and my snake from the rain as we equally hated it.
~Time skip~

We arrived and giyuu opened the door and took his Sandels off. He walked a while longer and opened a sliding door. He set me down on the floor bed and I took my Sandels off. I took my kamono off and he did the same. Bit of out hair was soaked but he didint seem to care. I did though. I hated it. I tried squeezing some water out but I was still to weak.
"Would you like me to get you some food and a towel to dry yourself off?" Giyuu asked
I simply nodded and he left. I replayed what had just happened in the past 30 mins in my mind and started crying again. After a while Giyuu returned with some rice balls and a towel. He saw me crying and set the food and towel down. He crawled to me and hugged me.
" Let it all out. It's better out than in. I'm the only one home so scream, cry whatever I won't judge you." He said, a loving and caring tone in his soft voice I never heard before. We sat like this for hours. Me just resting In Giyuu's lap him hugging me tight and drawing circles on my back. I soon became sleepy and fell asleep on Giyuu.
° Giyuu POV°
I heard soft snores coming from the small male on my lap and layed him down on the bed. I was about to leave when he wrapped his arms around my waist. Our chests where touching and I soon fell asleep too.