Chapter 9~

Whoop whoop! Hopefully this chapter is long! Enjoyyy~~~

----------------------------<3--------------------------

Giyuu POV

We all sat in silence for about five Minuates before master spoke up,

'I feel there is something you all want to tell one and another. Correct?'

Mitsuri flustered a d liked down covering her face. Sanemi just scoffed but a light tint of blush tickled at his face. Iguro was drifting off to sleep in my arms. I was confused at masters words.

'Well for some of us, yes. But what if we don't want to say it?'

Shinazugawa Sayed.

'But it will sort some things out, will it not?'

He just scoffed and looked down, playing with the pebbles.

'If you are not going to say it now, then say it privately to eachother after the meeting. You are dismissed'

We all got up. Obanai stumbled a bit so I caught him. He just looked up at me. We stared at eachother for a bit before I broke the silence, still keeping the staring.

'do you want to go down to the town and get some food?'

Obanai just nodded and broke the state. He climbed on my back as he was too tired to walk. I Didn't mind.

As we where walking, we stumbled into Shinazugawa.

'Shinazugawa. What was the thing you wanted to tell someone at the meeting just now?'

'None of your Damn business ToMiOkA'

He shoved me and left. My stomach felt empty, like it has just been stoled. I continued walking though, still confused at this strange feeling. I'll ask Kamado later.

Iguro Pov

I jumped on Tomiokas back, my legs to tired to move. My cheeks where slightly hot and tingly from out staring match just then.

Is this a new crush? No no no, I can't be liking a guy, it's wrong. Right?

Thoughts swarmed my mind, that I haven't relaised we bumped into Sanemi. Well, other way round. He shoulder barged Tomioka and I almost fell off, breaking me from my glance. My eyes followed him though. His white wavy hair, muscular body, angry pe-

Two crushes?! Both males?! Is that even legal?! No, I'm fine. Because I don't have a crush on anybody. Do I? A-and I hardly dought they like me back anyway. Right?

I groaned at my thoughts and rested my head on Tomiokas shoulder. From my position, I could see a small smile plaster his perfectly made face. My face lit up and I looked away. After a few Minuates, my face stopped burning and I retsed my head again.

Sanemi POV

I was coming back from the town after meeting up with Genya to discuss things. Didint go the way he planned.

I saw Tomioka and Obanai, Obanai on his back. A pang of unwanted emotion hit me. I didint know this new emotion. It was like guilt and wanting to love someone but don't know how? I must ask bloody Sakura Girl later.

'Shinazugawa. What was the thing you wanted to tell someone at the meeting just now?'

'None of your damn business ToMiOkA'

I shoulder barged him and walked off. God, why was I so mean to him? To everyone?! Like I try say something nice and kind but it comes out angry and sorrow-less.

Tomioka is like hot hot, but Obanai- No! No! Likeing one man is bad enough, especially when they don't like you back and probaly haven't lived someone before. What about Kocho? Didint Giyuu date Kocho for a while? And he said he has three Ex's, so who's the others?

Odd thoughts clouded my mind and I soon found myself outside the butterfly mansion. I groaned and knocked calmly. Kocho answered and ushered me in. I groggily did. I slumped myself on a coushin. She was cooking some rice.

'So, what Did you need Shinazugawa?'

'Im getting this odd feelings whenever I'm around these people. It's not like a 'i want to beat them up' kind of feeling but more affectionate? I thought to come to you because Mitsuri is probably off crying somewhere and one of them is your Ex boyfriend'

'Ara~Ara~! I was correct! You do have crushes on Tomioka and Obanai! Rengoku owes me thousand Yen.'

She muttered the last part. My face heated up? I was confused and went to touch it. Shinobu pulled my hand away and gave me a rice ball.

'Eat. It will help with healing your cut on your shoulder you carelessly forgot about. I'll look at it whilst explaining love to you'

She got a med kit and started patching me up.

After she explained I was sure I was 'in love' with the two ravenettes. I thanked shinobu by helping her garden. I soon left and bumped into a sleeping Obanai and a tired Tomioka. I hid a smile and my face lit up once more. I saw still new to these feelings.

'Konichiwa ( Trans- Hello ) Shinazugawa. It seems like it's about to Rain and your estate is quite along walk away, do you want to stay the night'

He wasent wrong, the sky blackened and the first dropps fell. My estate was over the other side of the busy, and popular town I didint want to go through.

I nodded accepting and walked in with them.

'I need to put Obanai on a futon, then can we talk?'

I grunted, signalling yes. I went and sat on s coushin in the lounging area. He soon came in with a sleeping Iguro. He layed out the Futon and placed Obanai gently in it. He wouldn't let go of his hand though

'I have to keep a eye on him and make sure he doesn't kill himself. Now, to talk'

Tee hee! Cliffhangerrrrrr! Gotta wait for next chapter! See yalls then!

Word count ~ 968