Chapter 18~

Idea from someone who I forgot! So if this sounds like yours that you commented on last video, comment

Here --->>>

So I can give you shout out

Warnings!
Sexual harrasmemt
Rape
Blood and gore
SH
Other sensitive topics. Please don't read if they hurt you in any way

Anyways enjoy

Noone POV

The Hashiras had been sending out hunting party's to find the missing male, but to no avail.

This went on for two years. They gave up a year ago. Sanemi and Iguro learned to work around the situation, as they believed they will never see their lover again.

However on Giyuu's side,

He had just been announced uppermoon level 5 in place with Hantegu. ( I think ).

Muzan favourites the former Hashira, but in the way Giyuu hated. Muzan loved Giyuu, only for his body.

Giyuu never loved him back. Giyuu was stubborn. Only doing missions and egnoring the demon king when possible. But it doesn't always work.

Giyuu gets put under tourture in where it ends up with muzan probaly raping him. He only did this because the demon-decoy he sent out to get Tsukato for him, killed her. Giyuu was like her replacement.

Present

The demons decided to go all out on a a mission. They where to attack the Hashiras.

However when they arrived, someone had sent insider information to them. Because they knew the fight was due.

They Hashiras and demons fought. Muzan and Giyuu sat on treeline whatching.

Giyuu saw Akaza, the only one he really talked to, loosing a bit against a red-head kid.

He jumped over and kicked the kid in the head

'Thanks Togu'
Akaza said

Togu was Giyuu's demon name as he did not remember his own when he got more of muzans blood. Heck, he didn't remember any slayer!

Now back, The red-haeadded kid stumbly got up and charged at Giyuu.

Giyuu simply dodged by ducking under the blade. He returned with his blood art.

His blood art allowed him to controll water.

He got some and played around with it. When he did, his markings littered across his body glowed a faint blue.

Giyuu hit the boy and bashed him around at incredible speeds. The body looked battered, soaked and worn out at the end.

'dont kill him. Leave him to suffer'
Giyuu smiled a malicious, evil smile and jumped away.

He ended up overlooking a battle with Kokoushibo. He recognised two Slayers alot but could plant their names.

He got annoyed at this and just jumped down. The male with the stripey black and white Haroi was closest. Giyuu jumped down and pinned him to a pillar, making him drop his weapon.

'Who are you and why are you in my head?'

The man had a bandaged mouth. He had pretty eyes.

'C'mon pretty eyes, I don't have all day.'

'Obanai Iguro'

Something clicked in Giyuu's head. Like he had seen him before. Another slayer kame round and kicked Giyuu away. The other on e he remembered.

'Rude.'

Giyuu faced the attacker. He immediately recognised him.

'Sanemi Shinazugawa. This isn't our first meeting, is it?'

Sanemi looked a bit hurt but played it off with a scoff.

'Yeah yeah, Tomioka Giyuu'

Giyuu gave him a puzzled look

'Who now, scar face?'

'Oi! It's you dumbass demon traitor!'

Giyuu laughed

'Must have been for a good reason!'

He felt something, or someone escape his mind. His mood changed immediately. He rushed to the slayers.

'Please help. Muzan he-hes hurting me. Please help me from him'

He started crying into their shoulders, pleading. Iguro hugged the demon.

'What has he done?'

'Touched me, Hurt me, pain. I just want him gone! Please take me with you. I rember you. Iguro Obanai, my love. Nd sanemi Shinazugawa, also my love. Please take me with you'

Giyuu cried

Sanemi hugged Giyuu

'You have put up a fight to rember from all the blood you have taken. Your strong Yuu. And I know, even if you have Eaton a human, you are still the same loving Yuu deep down'

Sanemi said, calmly

'I love you both, so much. I have missed you both so well'

All three broke the hug. Giyuu kissed both on the forehead. They went and sat under a Sakura blossom.

They didint care about the fight. Giyuu sat in the middle, Sanemi and Iguro either side resting on him. Sanemi was resting on his lap while Iguro his shoulder. Giyuu rested his head on Obanai's

He played gently with Sanemi's hair and all three fell softly asleep

Hi, again

IDEAS NEEDEDDDDD

Maybe more frequent updates? Idk

Anyhow!

I love you alllll

Thanks so much for support and ideas, I have tried to use them all in writing. If you came up with a idea and it seems as thouhg I put it in the book with no credit, either DM me on here or comment. I will try to reply and tag you.

Love you allsssss

<3

Author ~ Sama

Word count - 838