Chapter 2•W-What?!•

°Tomioka POV°
I was walking in the rain. It was calming, it made me feel well me. I wasn't whatching where I was going and bumped into someone. We both fell down and I was the first to get up. I looked across from me to see Iguro laying on the floor. I was surprised to see him out in the rain as he hates it.
" Are you ok Iguro? I'm so sorry I wasn't watching where I was walking." I asked honestly concerned. He sat up, eyes red and wet tears rolling down his cheeks. I was surprised at this as he fought to hold back the tears. He tried to stand and run but was to weak to stand.' poor Iguro he's so cute tho- WHAT THE HECK?!' I blushed at my thoughts then snapped out of my daze when I felt Iguro fall onto me. I was surprised at this. He cried, cried his heart out.
"H-help me Giyuu please, P-please..." He hiccuped. I hugged him and had a thought come into my head. I put a hand under iguro's back and stood up. He immediately wrapped his legs around my waist and arms around my neck. I blushed as his cute expression.
" Wh-What are you doing?" He asked tiredly, wanting to get out the rain.
" Taking to you to a dry place" I replied simply. He simply nuzzeled his head into my neck and I ran to my estate.