Chapter 15~

Y'all I had this random idea but yeah. Enjoy ig
Angstyyyyyy

Tomioka POV

I ran into the forest. I wasn't looking so I hit a tree. I fell to he ground, rubbing my sore head. I heard footsteps behind me. I looked around to see nothing. I heard movement abouve me but it was too late.

I was hit to the ground and pinned down by my neck. Whoever it was had a very strong smell and sharp nails.

They spoke in a low just tone

'Giyuu Tomioka. Hashira turned demon. How nice'

I didint recognise the voice but whoever it was, wasent nice. They threw me against a tree. I slid down it. They bashed me into more trees.

They got bored of my no reaction so they hit my fingers off with rocks. I screamed. Painfully. Obiously my fingers grew back but it still hurt. And then they kept bashing them off.

This lasted for about five Minuates.

I heard fammilliar footsteps and breathing.

Sanemi Shinazugawa

Iguro Obanai

I breathed in relif. The person kept hurting me. The healing was slow and didn't always work. I had a lot of blood on me and alot of cuts and gashes. He chucked me into a tree with such force, it toppled down and landed on me.

My head dented in. I was in so much pain. I felt it slowly reform. I felt spilinters dig into my skin and get stuck. I heard the two Slayers getting closer. So did the other person. He kicked me and jumped away, scoffing. I saw a glimpse of him.

Muzan Kibijetsu

I heard the slayers come to my aid as I passed out.

Iguro POV

As we reached the source of the screams, we heard a tree topple. I stopped and held Sanemi back as its leaves and branches barely missed us. We jumped over it and saw a demon jump away. He looked oddly familiar, in a bad way.

We saw a mismatched Haroi under some tree rubble. We rushed over and Sanemi pulled it off him. I held his head up. I saw his eyes roll back in his head as he passed out.

I hugged Giyuu. He was covered in blood and it stained my stripey Haroi. I didn't care. I cried into his head. I kissed it gently. Sanemi followed. He was standing guard for demons.

'Nemi, you gotta pick him up. I can't '

I spoke through croaks. Sanemi nodded and picked Giyuu up gentley. He kissed his cheek and mine. How I loved both if them. I got.my sword out incase of demons.

We rushed back to the butterfly mansion. We barged in and found Kocho

'Ara~ Ara~! What happened?'

She said surprised. She brought him over to a bed

'A demon. Muzan Kibijetsu. He, we think, Did this to Giyuu'

Sanemi said. Everyone in the room ghasped and word flew out. I turned and left to go get a crow. Sanemi following

'Who you writing to Guro?'

'Master. Informing him about the situation we are in. He will hopefully call a meeting where we can go more In depth'

I said writing on a piece of paper quickly. I scrolled it up after the ink dried and gave it to my crow. I told him to go straight to Master. He left

'now we wait'

Can't think of anything these days. Please please please give me ideas. I will follow and tag you in the next chapter. I just need ideassssss
Thanks <3

Word count ~ 590