Chapter 1 captive

(A:N SORRY THE CHAPTERS ORDER IS A BIT WONKY CHAPTER THREE IS IN THE PLACE OF CHAPTER TWO AND VICE VERSA SO JUST JUMP A CHAPTER AFTER THIS ONE AND COME BACK THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY)

Glimmer was done throwing the last of the furniture of her cell at the see throught wall between her and Catra, before the magicat finally walked away with a frown on her face. The queen breathed heavily her head snapped to the side when she heard a small chuckle. "And I thought I had a fit when I was thrown in here."

"Hello?" Glimmer questioned, she hadn't seen anyone else when being escorted here. "Hey" a young male voice casually greeted back "welcome to the exotic prison of Horde Prime. It means you intrigue him enough to be kept around as a trophee or a pet. Who might you be fellow unfortunate soul?"

Glimmer raised an eyebrow at his monotone voice. "My name is Glimmer Queen of Brightmoon." The voice hummed "that sounds familiar" he muttered "but I can't put my finger on it?"

"Who are you?"

"Never mattered, never will." Was the quick reply. Taken aback Glimmer didn't question him further on his name. "How long have you been here?" She asked instead. "

"A few months give or take, how is the universe doing?"

"I wouldn't know, my planet was just reeintroduced to it not too long ago."

There was a long pause, "what did you just say." The voice spoke so lowly that Glimmer barely caught it. "I know it's sounds insane, but my planet has been in a pocket dimension for thousands of years now. It's called--"

"Etheria" breathed the boy. "How did you know" Glimmer demanded confusedly. "So it's real, no no it can't be." He muttered to himself sounding almost deranged. "Hey! How did you know?" Glimmer demanded louder. Her demands went completly ignored as he demanded to know "where is She-ra!"

Glimmer was getting more and more confused "i'm not telling you anything until you answer my question." Glimmer shot back almost petulantly. The voice groaned loudly and a loud bang echoed as he undoubtedly punched the wall of his cell. "The libraries on my home planet have knowledge people would kill for! Now at least tell me is She-ra alive!"

"Why do you ca--?"

ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION!!!" Glimmer was struck into silence. She didn't think even her own mother ever talked to her with so much authority. Deciding to throw him a bone she answered his question to the best of her capacity. "As far as i'm aware she's safe and sound." There was a loud sigh of relief "oh thank Grayskull." Glimmer heard something slide against the wall next to hers. She could almost feel his presence. "How do you know what Grayskull is?" Glimmer asked sitting down her back right next too or near the other prisoner. For a full five minutes he remained silent. "Because" he finally began not being able to find his words quite right "because me and She-ra both come from Eternia. So of course I know what both of these things are." Glimmer was shocked "I thought all Eternians were dead!" She exclaimed happy that her friend's people was still out there. If she can still call Adora her friend. The boy scoffed "we might as well be, as far as i'm aware we're scattered accross the galaxy at the moment. So is the royal family, so I doubt there's going to be an assembly anytime soon."

"What happened?"

"What happens to every worlds these days. Horde Prime came along and ruined it all. If I ever get out of this cursed prison it's to gouge his eyes out."

Glimmer could wholeheartedly agree with his sentiment. "You know my name and i've answered most of you're questions, can you answer one last one for me?"

"... Fine, but it better be something simple."

"What's you're name?"

"Like I said it doesn't really matter, but if you insist. My name is Adam of Eternia. Soldier of the Eternian army and guardian of Castle Grayskull."