chapter 8 The Paladins

"you did all of this?" Adora said looking around at the rubbles, somewhat surprised.

"Yep, Skeletor managed to escape, but not with his pride." Smirked Adam jumping down from the remains of his ennemies.

He hugged his sister for a few moments before pulling away. "The others are back in the woods, most likely guiding the refugees back to our base.

"That's good to know." Adora trailed off looking at the now clear sky. "So, lightning Huh?"

Adam shrugged "it's honestly the first time that's ever happened. I used the initial bolt that transforms me offensively before, but i'm not complaining." He leaned past his sister to look at the two now clear minded princesses.

Scorpia akwardly waved her pincer at him. "Good to see you succeeded too." He smiled "we should probably get back to base, we need to prepare our next move."

Adora nodded and the group started walking. Glimmer could have simply teleported most of them directly, but she was getting a little tired of it.

"So Adora has a brother?" Spinnerella discreetly asked her wife. Netossa shrugged "I have yet to get the full story."

"Long story short Adora was kidnapped as a baby and I was born next as my father's backup heir." He called ahead of the group, having heard them perfectly well. Although his words earned him a worried look from his sister.

"Oh" Spinnerella said akwardly "so you can transform too?" Scorpia asked walking next to the siblings.

"Yes." He answered curtly "that's so cool, can you show us?" Adam rubbed the back of his head "i'm not sure, my transformation is a lot less subtle."

"Ah come on Adam it's not like anything on this planet could stop us all together." Glimmer said also eager to find out what he looked like.

"Fine, but you'd be surprised by the number of people who can rival us." Knowingly stated the prince.

"By the Power of Grayskull!"

A bolt of lightning struck the prince. Earning panic from those who have never seen it before. The dust cleared revealing He-man.

"So?" He said in a now much deeper voice.

"Wait a minute." Adora said narrowing her eyes. "For the honor of Grayskull!"

In a flash of light She-ra stood next to He-man for the first time in millenias.

Adora put a hand on top of her head and on top of his confused brother's.

"Ah!" She exclaimed triumphantly "i'm still taller than you!" She smugly stated.

"You're in heeled shoes." He argued playfully slapping her hand away.

"And you're still tiny!" She replied giving her brother a noogie. Adam broke away chuckling. Meanwhile the much smaller group stared at the two god like beings squable like regular siblings.

"Is there a chance that they level the nearest mountain with their rough housing?" Glimmer quietly asked Man-at-arms.

"Yes, but we can expect them to be more responsible than that." Assured the Eternian general.

Just as he said that Adora accidentally pushed Adam right into a tree, reducing it to splinters. They both stared at each other before dissolving into giggles.

Adora helped Adam to his feet "you know together now i'm pretty sure we could storm Horde Prime and destroy him."

Adam nodded "that is true, but we need to do this differently. It's been thousands of years since He-man and She-ra have been together and to the rest of the galaxy this might look like Eternia trying to regain it's lost power and influence. Everyone needs to play a role in this."