Chapter Five

A/N: YO I JUST FIGURED OUT HOW TO UPDATE BOOKS FROM MOBILE NO WAY!!! And yeah, I did chapter five in my announcements (so if you've seen that no need to read this), but I'm putting it here as well for anyone who didn't see the announcement. Sorry about the non-capitalization, I copy-and-pasted it from my announcements where I do no capitals and didn't feel like editing it.

when they got back to the apartments, the two boys found the whole group waiting for them. they seemed to stand slightly apart, in pairs.

biana and sophie, linh and marella, fitz and dex, wylie and jensi.keefe shrugged it off as circumstance while everyone attacked tam with hugs. just tam. keefe stood awkwardly to the side.'hey, guys,' linh chastisised, walking around the group and putting her arm around keefe. 'he was there, too!'marella stuck her tongue out at tam jokingly. everyone except tam laughed. even keefe laughed, though he knew that tam could tell how fake it was.'keefe, you okay?' tam asked softly. keefe nodded, hoping tam couldn't see the shining tears in his eyes.tam saw.he shot keefe a worried look.'can everyone let us go, please?' keefe asked, keeping his voice loose as he winked at tam. 'i have something to, ah, discuss with tam.'everyone nodded and let them pass. keefe and tam walked over to keefe's room. keefe knew that linh would be trying to watch now, but he didn't care.as soon as the door was shut, keefe burst into tears.'liar,' tam whispered sadly, stepping forward and wiping a tear off of keefe's face with his thumb.keefe nodded.'i'm not okay. i am a liar,' he managed between sobs.tam stepped even closer and wrapped his arms around keefe. keefe buried his head in the taller boy's chest.a/n: because in my universe, tam is taller than keefe. deal with it.'let's go to bed,' tam whispered into keefe's hair. keefe nodded.tam bent over and grabbed keefe around the waist, effectively flipping keefe onto his back. keefe laughed as tam walked over and dropped him on the bed.'i'll stay the rest of the night with you,' tam told keefe.keefe smiled happily.in the morning when he woke up, it would be with tam in his arms.and he couldn't wait.