KARNA'S BIRTH

Kunti after getting boon she playfully call surya dev and surya dev came infront of her,surydev asked why kunti called him before marriage and she told she called him by play fully and suryadev said kunti that he is bound by boon so he have to give the son to her and he give one beautiful child he is so cute and the tridevs and Devi's and devas also watching the birth of karna and trivdevs said that karna will be the new God and all Dev's are surprised and they said he will be very powerful,he have all the gods weapons and have full universe knowledge,suryadev will proud of his son,and he will be called the god of war and the god of dharmayudh and all were again surprised and bact to kunti,she is crying that what to do now so she asked her friend priyamadava and she give idea to abandon the son for her reputation and her father's reputation and kunti give some thoughts,after that she decided to abounded karna in ganga river,she bring one box filled with lotus and she kept karna in box while doing karna catch her fingers with his fingers not to abondon him and she cring ang apologizing to karna the she going to abandon him and box float through the river while karna is glowing in the box and in surloak suryadev saw this and get very angry and he voke his astra to
Destory the kunti's Kingdom and other Devs are stumbled by surydev action and they came to know what kunti is done and in Kailash Devi Parvathi is sad and anger she asked mahadev how one mother did this to her own son?and mahadev said it is all destiny Devi but Devi Parvathi eyes are flow with tears and Mahadev trying to console her and in vainkunta and bramalok Devis are following with tears and their husbands are consoling them and tri Devs,devis,dev guru and other Devs are come infront of suryadev,asked to stop his astra but suryadev with anger said to tridevs,how one mother do this to her own son,if she didn't wantmy son she will give to orphanage or some married couple without any son,but she abounded him like some son in ganga and tridevs console him that his is destiny and what he will become after hearing all this from tridev surya dev stoped his astra and other side the box floating,karna is crying ganga devi hear that karna crying and she picked the box,she saw the most beautiful kid with glowing like sun with kavach and kundala.after that she know how the child is floating on the river and she got angry and sad,she is flowing with tears,also pick up karna while she pick him he got calm and warm in ganga Devi arms with a cute smile on his face ,ganga devi's heart was mealted by his smile and in suryalok suryadev,with anger I forget about my son tridevs please give permission to get my son I will raise in suryalok pls grant me this wish,he begged to tridevs and tridevs said union thathatsu...surydev,thank u prabhus I will go get my son and I will curse kunti for what she done.tridevs said,ganga devi already picked karna and he is calm amd warm in her hand.mahadev said,wait I will ganga devi to bring karna here and surya dev you go n bring your wife's and explain what happened.suryadev said,thank you prabhus and I will go and tell them.ganga devi came suryalok with karna and tridevs,Devi's and other Devs are mesmerized by little karna appearance and tridevis came near ganga devi and devi Parvathi took karna from ganga devi hands and devi Parvathi, lakshmi, saraswati all teir hearts are melted.surydev with his wife sangya and chaya are came.soon devi sangya and chaya came near tridevis and saw their child wland when sangya touched karna,he wake up and jumping in devi Parvathi hand because that he wanted to go to devi sangya and all others and devi sangya surprised.Then devi Parvathi give karna to devi sangya and karna calm down when he reached devi sangya and he has so cute smile on his face.Devi sangaya said happily,surya dev see,he is my son and he recognise me his mom.surya dev said,yes devi he is your son.when devi sangya reched her hand to karna,he catch her finger and hold strongly saying like don't leave me mata.All the Devs are shocked and sad by karna actions.Devi sangaya cried and said,No son I will never leave you and I always with you,she kissed karna and he went to sleep in mom hands.suryadev said,Prabhu I am going to curse kunti so please don't stop me she must pay the consequences.Tridevs don't know what to do an they gave permission to suryadev.He trying to take karna but karna hold her mom fingers stronger.Arya why you trying to take my son,see how he is holding my fingers and don't take him from me.surya devi,devi I return your son soon,I want to go to kunti with karna and she have to know that she will never see him so please give him to me for some time after I return I will give him to you.sangya nooded and give karna to surydev.He went with karna infront of kunti and said, KUNTI HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT MY BOON NOW I WILL CURSE YOU MY SON WILL BE MOST POWERFULL THAN YOUR ALL SONS HE WILL BE THE ONE WHO SAVE YOUR VAMSH.ALL OF YOUR SONS ARE WILL BE SO MUCH ARROGANT AND MY SON WILL BE THE ONE WHO SHATTERED THEIR ARROGANT AND ONE DAY YOU WILL BEG HIM TO STAY WITH YOU.YOUR SONS ARE WORSHIP HIM LIKE GOD AND THIS IS MY CURSE FOR YOU.Kunti cried and said,surya dev please don't do this to me,please return my son to me.suryadev,he's is not your son anymore and I will take him with me and he vanished.kunti cried and her shocked friend consoling her.