AFTERMATH AND CELEBRATION

IN NEAR RIVER GANGA:
           Bhishm went to Ganga rive to see his mom. Bhishm asked his to come infront of him. Then she came with anger. Bhishma asked his mom why she is angered.

Devi ganga: How dare your family insult my godson?

Bhishm: Mata I am sorry but I can't do anything.

Devi ganga: What panavas think they are dev putras and can do anything?

Bhishm: No,mata.Please forgive them.

Devi ganga: Bhishma, They are very arrogant, karna is very pur soul so he will not do anything but don't forget he is son like to all tridevs and tridevis. They and me are not watch.

Bhishma get feared and try to calm his mom and she get calmed.Then he asked about karna's history.

Devi ganga: He is the son of SURYA DEV,
SURYA PUTRA KARNA THE FUTURE GOD OF WAR, She said proudly.

Bhishma get surprised and he knows that why suryadev angered on the stage.

Devi ganga: Surya dev burnerd your kingdom because of insult of karna but karna stopped him and don't do this.

Bhishma: Mata, then who is KARNA'S mom?

Devi ganga gets angered and said about birth of karna and how kunti abounded him like sin then how devi sangaya take care of him like own son. Why karna came to earth and his duties. Karna also know about his mom. He came here to fullfill his duty of Son and
Brother.

Bhishma,after hearing all he stumbled,his heat broken and tears flowing in his eyes.

Bhishma: whar are you saying,mata? Is this all true? Is kunti really do that? Is karna is my grandson and the eldest of pandu putras?

Devi ganga: yes putra karna is your first grandson and the eldest of all. He born to rule and change the entire aryavart but his own mom abonded him.

Bhishma: Now I understand why you call him god son. So what I can do now?

Devi ganga: Don't tell anyone about his putra,promise me. This truth will one say by kunti. About karna, he will no support Pandavas because they are his brothers. He also not support kaurvas. He will stand in middle, where dharma lives, he live there. If Pandavas and Kauravas did adharm he will face whole hastinapur without any fear. But don't worry he came to change his brothers. If they change or not is their decision,but remember one thing he will never ever forgive the one who did adharma even his own mom, brothers,you or me he fill punish them.

After hearing all this Bhishma have full of mixed emotions.

Bhishma: what will he say if anyone ask about his parents and his caste?

Devi ganga: He will tell them he is from suta caste. You also tell the same.

Bhishma: But why? He can say he came kyashtriya.

Devi ganga: He never care about this caste system. Is surya dev give sunlight only to High caste people? Also tridev ordered not reveal. But if your family again insult him, I don't know what tridevs will do. Stay carefull putra and told your grandsons to leave the arrogance and she vanished.

Bhishma thinking about his mom words and went palce to meet karna.

IN HASTINAPUR PALACE:
                Karna is very sad about his brothers actions. He first think how his brothers will be? But he is very disappointed and his own mother also knows about his identity but didn't tell anything. He remembered about his mata sangaya and he felt really alone. Some soldiers came and told Mahabeem bishma come to meet him. Then karna said allow him in.