PANDAVAS AND KAURAVAS

IN HASTINAPUR:
                    After maharaj shanthanu death, Pandu became maharaj because
Dhritarashtra is blind. After that Bhishma went with his army to capture Gandhari in ghandhar to marriage of dhritarashtra,because of that shakuni make vow to destroy hastinapur. pandu went kunti suyamvar and married kunti.And some time he went to war to help madra kingdom and marry madri. After some time oneday,pand went forest with his wife and madri saw one deer,asked his Arya to capture it.He take the bow and attacked the deer.after some it is become one rishi with his wife. The rishi curse pandu if he sleep with any women he will die. After hearing this,pandu decided to go for vanvas with his wife. Whole kingdom and royal family is very sad and they made dhritarashtra the king. After a year, pandu hear the news Gandhari is pregnant and his very sad.kunti saw the face of her Arya and tell about her boon from dhurvas.pandu was very happy and they told madri also. They decided first to call dharmadev and dharmadev came to give the child,pandu name him yudhishthira. After some months later they call vayu dev and he give the child pandu named him bheem, The third child is from indradev and pandu named him arjun. Maduri was sad that she didn't have any child,kunti realise that,teach the mantra to her. She called ashwini kumaras,they give nakula and Saha deva to madri.

IN HASTINAPUR:
                  After Gandhari get pregnant her pain didn't came after a year. On that time the birth of yudhishthira came to palace. Everyone was very about the news of first born of guru vansh except shakuni and Dhritarashtra. Gandhari got very upset and she hit her womb and one spooled like meat is came from her womb. Veda vyas came to kingdom and take the meat,seprated the meat into 101 pieces in 101 pots and explained the royal family about Gandhari boon. After some months,the first born of dhritarashtra came from the pot and he called by duryodhana.

After some years:
                 Pandu,his two wives and 5 Pandavas are living in the forest. Kunti everyday remember his first son and cried. Pandavas are always being equal. One day, pandu and madri went some place secret, due to madri beautifulness,pandu forget his curse and sleep with madra. Kunti asker her where they go and she felt something wrong, sahadev also felt some wrong. They reached their place and saw madri crying on the pandu body. They are also started crying,kunti heart broken and cried. Vidhur and sathyavadhi coming to meet pandu and Pandavas when they reach they heared news of pandu.they started cring. After pandu's last rites,sathyavadhi decided to go vanavas and vidhur asked kunti to come with them to hastinapur. Madri did sati and died with her husband. Hastinapur heared the news of pandu,Bhishma cried and he is very sad.whole hastinapur like covered with dark sky all are sad. Pandavas entered the palace ant the enimity between Pandavas and Kauravas started. Pandavas and Kauravas both are arrogant,bheem is more arrogant of all.
Bhishma and vidhur supported Pandavas because they think Pandavas are dev putras. Dhritarashtra and shakuni support Kauravas. shakuni panted the revenge seed in duryodhana heart and tell him that Pandavas are came to steal the kingdom. They always fighting and one day, on shakuni plan duryodhana poisoned Bheema,but he returned safely with the help of nagaraj. After seeing this Bhishma decided to call durnocharya to teach raj Kumar's. He came to the palace and take them to his father's gurukul. Durnocharya decided to became Arjuna the best archer in the world and he is very arrogant. Yudhishthira learned spear,Bheema and dhuryodhana learned mace,Arjun and vikrama learned bow, nakul and dhussan learned sword and sahadev learned axe. One day, a forest tribe boy came to learn archer from Dronacharya and he said ekalayva that he will teach him but he asked gurudhakshna. Ekalayva nodded yes and said, I will give everything guru. Durnocharya asked him to give his right hand thumb. Ekalayva doesn't think a second and cut his right thumb and give to drona. But drona asked him to leave the forest and go to his tribe. Ekalayva very sad and cried he left the place. This scene is watched by three persons. They are lord mahadev,parashuram and karna while training. Karna got very angry,he wanted to kill drona but mahadev stopped him. Karna asked, why did you stop me gurudev, I want to teach him some lessons. Guru parashuram also very angry about his student actions. Mahadev said, karna this is ekalayva destiny we don't do anything and for Dronacharya you will give his lessons one day but you have to fullfill your training. Karna said, but Prabhu the one best archer in the world is you,one will be better not best,but with his arrogance he didn't teach his students good lesson and he didn't set an good example. Mahadev smiled and said, karna he will pay the price, I your gurudev and you're like my son and I your pitashree promise you one day you will teach his lesson. After hearing that karna got calm. He asked his guru bharatha parashuram what he thinks about his student actions. He said, I am ashamed my gurubharatha and I don't think he will do something like that,I also want to cut his head by my paras but now we didn't do anything. After hearing his words, karna promise parashuram that he will learn his lessons and the one who will teach him is me. Back to gurukul Pandavas and Kauravas finished their lessons. They all became great warriors and Arjuna also became good archer.

IN HASTINAPUR:
                   Bhishma went to meet his mom ganga devi. He went to his private place to see his mom. He asked his mom to comeout from water. She came infront of Bhishma and asked why did u call me putra?. Bhishma said,mata, I am very sad about my future hastinapur. I don't know what to do?,the enimity between Pandavas and Kauravas are daily growing big. Please tell me what to do matha. Ganga devi said, My Godson soon will come,he will be the one who save your guru vamsh. He is very pure,brave, strong and might like king. He will come and he will save your family. So don't worry. After hearing his mata words, Bhishma asked who is he? When will he come? How did I recognise him?. Devi ganga proudly said, soon putra, The day my godson will come to hastinapur and when your eyes face each other and you will fold your hands and welcome him with fear. Bhishma shocked from hearing his mata words. He's said, mata  what are you talking? I don't ever see someonelike you described expect my gurudev parashuram. Devi ganga said, you will kow when you face my Godson. Bhishma asked ganga why she call him godson? Devi ganga said the day you will meet him and come and see me,I will tell you, Don't insult him putra he will Don't care.But his parents,gurudevs and me also you will see the wrath of us and she vanished. Bhishma is very confused and shocked about his mom words and he return to palace. After some days later, guru Dronacharya came told the rajkumars finished their training. And he give the plan of kalapradhasna toshow his students skill to people. Bhishma also like the idea of drona.All the others are nodded yes.

The next chapter is KALAPRADHSHNA.........

Hope you all like this chapter.......