PARENTS BLESSINGS

IN HASTINAPUR:
               In royal court one soldier came and inform about the suyamvar of Draupadi,he also told them that pandavs are alive,also arjun won the suyamvar,then he married Draupadi.The whole court are shocked and happy of the news,shakuni gets feared.

Soldier: But so many problems also occured.

Bhishma: what happened? Tell us clearly.

Then the soldier narrate the whole story about karna,and how Draupadi insulted karna and he told them the whole story. When they heared the news Bhishma, Gandhari and dussala are heart broken.

Bhishma: Then what happened?

Soldier: Suryaraj karn didn't say anything but he is very sad then krishna support him. After that rajkumar Arjuna gets married to Draupadi.Then.....

Bhishma: Then What happened?

Soldier: when all are going to return king drupad second daughter came near to him and she asks him to marry her.

Then the soldier fully narrated all.

Bhishma: so karna also get married, I am very happy, (thinking) karna, you again get insulted, but I can't do anything I feeling like helplessness.

Gandhari: Invite karna and Isha to our kingdom,I want to see them.

Dussala: I am also want see my bharatha and bhabhishree.

IN SURYAPRASTH:
         People of suryaprasth already knew the news of their king's marriage and they are getting ready to welcome their New queen. Then karna came infront of the suryaprasth gate and he entered. Isha is very exited to see her Arya's kingdom. When they entered, all peoples are welcoming them happily. Isha is mesmerized by kingdom's beautiful. Then karna asked Vikram there is no need to celebrate like this, but all the ministers turn deaf to him. When they reached the palace karna take Isha and tour her all the places in palace. When they entered the palace, tridevs and tridevis are presented their .

Karna and Isha touched their feet and gets the blessings. Then tridevis came near to Isha and they teased her, but they didn't care about karna. So karna is sulking.Tridevs and tridevis and Isha watched this and laughed.

Devi paravathi: Isha, we love you more than karna after today we will only care about you not him.

All are nodded and karna gets sad. Then they went near him.

Devi paravathi: we are sorry putra. We only teased you.

Devi lakshmi: yes putra, you know we love you so much.

Devi saraswati: come to us, we really wanted to see you, we all missed you.

Then karna hugged them. Isha didn't trust her eyes about how tridevis show so much love to karna.

Mahadevi: putri don't be surprised. They all are very overprotective about him.

Vishnu: I am struggling all days because my devi gets very furious about someone insult karna.

Bramhadev: We can't do anything because they are the ones who showed love to karna. Karna will go anything for his Matas and they also the same.

Then all are sat down. Then karna told Isha about his birth secrets and his duties. Isha is very shocked when she heard all of this. She thinking about how karna is going through all of this.

Isha: Did rajamata kinthu know about this?

Karna: yes, she knows.Then karna gets sad.

Isha don't understand the face of karna, then tridevs and tridevis fully explained to her. Isha's eyes flowing with tears.

Karna: why are you crying devi? It is my duty to fulfill the duties of son and eldest brother.

Isha: but Arya, what if they talk the path of adharma.

Karna: I don't care about my mom or my brothers I will kill of them, because dharma and adharma is defines the life.

Isha is very proud of her husband. Tridevs and tridevis also proud.then karna told Isha about his father and mata sangaya. Then karna asked one question.

Karna: why are you all angry on the afternoon? Did something bad happened? Pls don't lie to me prabhus.

When he asking the question suryadev and sangaya came but they hided and listening the conversation.

Then the tridevs told karna about the whole thing that's why they are angered. Isha gets very furious when she heard that karna is a sin when she saw karna face she shocked, karna have one sad smile and told Isha DON'T WORRY, ITS FINE DEVI. Tridevs and tridevis know the turmoil in karna. Then karna again speaked.

Karna: matas and pithas I want one wish, did you give me?

Tridevs and tridevis: what do you want want puta?

Karna: Don't tell anything about this to my mata sangaya she will be sad and she will regret why she allowed me to go to mother earth, so don't mention to her and anyone. It's fine it is not the first time and also not the last time.

Isha gets more shocking about karna's words and she saw how karna is so devoted to his mother. Tridevs and tridevis already know that devi sanga already came and hearing the conversation. But suddenly Isha asked one question.

Isha: Arya why are you doing all this? And why do you doing all this? Isn't it so hard for you?

Karna: The reason I came here was I asked tridevs one boon when they told about my birth and my duties.

Isha: what boon you wish for?

Karna: I told them, I will finish all my duties in mother birth but after that I want to born from my mata sangaya womb, if this insults are give me my boon, I will go through any hardships. I really wanted to become her own son so there is no one who can raise the question against her. If that day when I am abonded if she also rejected me I can't even imagine to live. I am very grateful to all my matas and pitahas, if they ask me to die I will die, if they ask me anything I will do anything.

All are flowing with tears in their eyes. Isha also want to become like karna's mother so he will feel safe. Suryadev is very proud of karna,devi sangaya can't say anything then they came infront of karna. Suddenly karna wipped his tears and put fake smile in his face. Then karn introduced Isha to his parents, then they getting blessings. When karna touched devi sangaya's feet his etears dropped in her feat. Devi sangaya kept quiet she didn't even spoke to karna.

Karna: Mata, how are you? What happened? Is anything I did wrong?

Then tridevs, tridevis,Isha and suryadev went to another chamber because karna and his mata needed some time.

Karna: mata why didn't you talk to me? If I did wrong you can punish me,but talk to me.

Devi sangaya: come near to me karna, come to me.

Karna: yes mata, is there any problem mata?

She suddenly hugged karna and said, don't hold back you tears for me,cry all out your mata is here putra so don't keeping things in your heart and cry loudly, I am here so you don't have to worry.

Karna cried and said, I am really missed you mata, I am really happy to see you mata.

Devi sangaya: putra, I am really proud of you and all I want is your happiness. I know this journey of yours is very hard, but remember one thing putra you're not a sin, you are biggest boon in my life.

Karna: mata pls wait for some year after I finished all my duties, I will come back to you for sure. I will be born to you.

Then karna placed his head on devi sangaya's lap and she running her fingers in karna's hair.

In another chamber, Tridevis asked Isha to take care of karna and also don't leave anyone who insult him. Then she asked, is my Arya alright? Then suryadev told, putri if they see each other there will no one who will stop their mother and son affection and also his mata is so overprotective, so she will talk to you. Isha is very happy to entered into karna's life. She take vow to never leave karna side.

How is this chapter.......
Comment me your suggestions...........