FULL OF REGRETS AND JEALOUSY

While Tridevs came:
Arjun POV:
        I really get it why the tridevs are interested like in a low born. I really expect him to get more insults but I can't do anything now. I will do anything to kill him,he is the only one standing in my way. And why is this women wanted to marry to sut? She will regret her decision.

While Pandavas returning:

Bheem: bharatha see, the sut already crossing all adharmas, we have to stop him.

Yudhishthira: I don't know what to do, but we can think this later.

Drupadi: I really can't understand why the tridevs are support like him.

Arjun: we also don't know, but I will defeat him easily, he is nothing but a dust from eyes.

All are nodded to Arjuna words and walking towards to their house.

IN KAILASH:

Mahadev: Pandavas crossing all their limits, their arrogance growing day by day.

Devi Parvathi: Arya, I think Arjuna is forget who he is talking about.

Mahadev: Devi, they don't who he really is. The moment karna fullfilled his duty and come back to us, the moment his divine powers return, his power is matched to us.

Devi paravathi: I don't care about that. All I care about is I want our son return to us. And Arya tell krishna to tell Pandavas to reduce their arrogance.

Mahadev: yes, devi.

Mahadev told krishna about devi paravathi words.

Krishna (thinking): Karna's all mothers are so overprotective of him, I don't know what to do, if Pandavas continuosly doing their mistake they all are done for.

IN FOREST:
     In house kunti doing meditation, then sahadev came and told her, see what biksha they brings. Kunti didn't see what her son brings and told them to share it equally, the Pandavas stumbled and they shouted MATA. Then kunti opened her eyes and saw Draupadi, then she shouted at sahadev and asked forgiveness to Draupadi. Yudhishthira told his mata that the other brothers will go to vanavash and Arjuna marry to draupdi. But Arjuna don't want that ans asked Draupadi to marry all his brothers. Draupadi shocked by Arjuna's words, regretting why she didn't select karna. Then she make her heart stone and accepted it. Then krishna came to the place and consoling Draupadi. Then he also informed drupad about the situation, he also accepted it. Then the marriage is done,they all are sitting in one place and Draupadi asked questions to krishna

Draupadi: sakha, why this is happening to me? I didn't do any sin.

Krishna: sakhi,In your previous life you asked mahadev the boon,you wanted the man who have all qualities as your husband so that's why you married to all Pandavas.

Pandavas are very proud of krishna words, Draupadi also feel the same. Kunti is really proud and happy.

Draupadi: Then sakha any one other than Pandavas have the all qualities?

Bheem: we are 5 brothers, we all have each quality, so there is no one in the world expect us

Pandavas are nooded by bheem words,but krishna laughed.

Arjuna: vasudev,why did you laughed?

Krishna: You all are think highly of you,  there is one who have all qualities of you all and he is better than all of you.

All are shocked by krishna words.

Bheem: who is he? Is he also like us?

Krishna: THE TRIDEVS AND TRIDEVIS SISHYA, THE DHANVEER,TRIJAYADHARI NONE OTHER THAN THAN MY SAKHA,KARNA.

Bheem: vasudev, what are you talking, that sut is have all the qualities? Are you kidding me?

Krishna: It is the truth. The man who have all qualities is karna and he is also better than all of you. Draupadi, if you selected him in the suyamvar you don't have to face the problems like this.

Pandavas and kunti got really angered.

Pandavas: vasudev, Don't compare him to us we are all devputras, he is just a low born.

Kunti: KRISHNA, THE CHILD WHO DON'T EVEN EVEN KNOW HIS PARENTS IS NOT COMPARED TO MY SONS AND HE IS A SIN.

After kunti words, suryadev gets very angrier, in suryalok devi sangaya heared this words and gets very furious,the tridevs and tridevis also gets angered, the whole aryavart climate changed the sky is like orange and thunder sounds echoed widely. Krishna eyes gets red and the tears flowing from his eyes. In chariot karna also felt something is wrong and told Isha that something going to happen, then he stand from his seat and watching the sky and he knows it is the anger of his parents and teachers so he prayed them and said, calm down prabhus, whoever insulted me please forgive them I don't care abou their insults so please calm down prabhus and Matas. All the Devs and Devis hearing the karna's prayer, then their eyes are flowing in tears if karna heared about what kunti told, his heart will stopped to beat, then krishna also hearing his words and closed his eyes and calmed down. Then he saw kunti with very disappointed eyes.

Krishna:Bua, Did you really thought him like this? What did he do? You all are making mistakes but he is getting punishment, did you know why is he better than all of you because he never once disrespected all of you. Bua, do you really think he didn't know about his parents? You'll see his parents and especially his mata. Did you all think you all are the only one who showed most respect to your mother in the world? You'll know when you will see them. You all are greeded by throne and palace but he never care about that. You all are trying to fight eachother brothers to rule the entire aryavart, but he is born to rule the whole world, but never care about that. The only thing he wants is love, nothing else. Bua, I already you all are doing same mistake but the day will come, I am waiting for the day you regretting and Bua you will be the one regretting most. Sakhi, Nothing can't change now you will face most problems in your life so be strong, you all can go to your kingdom now and I will take my leave.

Kunti's heart broken by krishna words. Pandavas hatred increased, Draupadi regretting every moment.

In suryalok:
         Devi sangaya is very sad and angered by kunti words. She told suryadev she wanted to meet her son.

Devi sangya: Did you see that Arya? She called our son a sin. How dare she?

Suryadev also very angered and he also want to meet him, then he said his wife we will go

In Kailash:
        Devi paravathi crying and mahadev consoles his wife. Mahadev nearly went to his thandav Avatar but he is restrained by karna's prayers, devi paravathi also want to meet her son.

In bramhalok:
        Devi saraswati also crying and sad and wanted to meet karna,bramhadev also wanted to meet him.

In dwarka:
         Rukmani asked krishna why climate are changed the krishna told the whole story, Then she started crying and when she try tell something she saw her Arya also crying. Then krishna told,I can't do anything devi if karna didn't pray I will surely killed all of them.rukmani also wanted to meet karna.

In flying chariot:
            Isha asked what happened, karna told that his parents and gurudevs are angry. Then she asked karna who is his parents? But karna said he will tell her the whole thing when they reach the suryaprasth and she asked why they are angry, then karna told her someone may be insulted me very badly so they can't control their anger he said with sad smile,after seeing her Arya's action she hugged karna,the she said, Arya whoever insult you I will never forgive them and if you feel pain in your heart promise me you will always come to me, karna eyes are flowing with tears and he hugged her tightly,he said, thank u Isha,thank u very much........

HOW IS THIS CHAPTER........
NEXT CHAPTER IS PARENTS BLESSINGS AND PANDAVAS RETURN..........
COMMENT YOUR SUGGESTIONS........