Chapter 5

I felt someone tapping on my leg and my eyes fluttered open.I looked around me and saw everyone leaving the plane. I looked up and saw a smiling Dylan looking back at me.

"We're here" he said. I noded and got up, grabbing my carryon and following him off the plane.

When we received all of our luggage, we walked outside where a car was waiting to drive us to our hotel.We entered the car and the driver began going in the direction of the hotel.

"I'm so excited!" I sqealed, making everyone turn and laugh with me.

"Me to"Dylan replied, wrapping his arm around mu shoulders.I leaned my head on him and looked up at him.

"What did you and my brother talk about before we left?" I asked. When I looked up at him,I saw his cheeks flush red with embarrassment.

"I'll tell you later" he whispered, careful not to let his parents hear.I simply noded my head.

"By the way.....I was wondering if you were okay if we shared a room?" He asked looking nervous as he used his other hand to scratch the back of his neck.I chuckled at how cute he looked right now, we've shared a room before I dont know why he's nervous. I just noded, deciding that I'll ask him about everything when we get to the hotel.We weren't doing anything today, considering it was already 5:00 in the afternoon;we were just going out to dinner tonight around 8:00 so we'll have time to unpack and settle in.

We arrived at a very nice looking hotel and the driver parked outside the front entrance. The beach was right behind the hotel so we wouldn't be far from it. We walked up to the door and walked inside.While Dylan's parents checked us in me and Dylan looked around the lobby. It was a beautiful hotel. I couldn't wait to see the room.

"Alrighty kids, here is your room key.We're just down the hall from you if you need us."they smiled as we all entered the elevator.

The door opened and we stepped out and searched for our room, 226 .

"I found it" I said as I stood outside the room. He chuckled at my excitement and used the key to open th door.

I gasped when we entered the room. It was absalutly gorgeous! The walls of the room were white,while the walls in the bathroom were a light blue. There was a big kingsize bed in the middle of the room with dark blue and white bedding on it complimented by many throw pillows on top.On both sides of the bed was a nightstand with a drawer underneath. Then to the left of the bed was a large walk-in closet taking up half of the wall.The carpet of the room was white and was soft to walk on.

The bathroom was my favorite. I had a huge bathtub that was white tile and had many settings on it. The other side of the bathroom had a shower with chrystle clear glass door. It also had a few shelves in the for necessities.In the center of the room was a large counter top with two sinks.

"Wow" I breathed out "This room is beautiful."I turned around and looked at Dylan who was looking at me, obviously very amused.

"Yeah ..it is" he answered, going over to the bed and layin down.I just chuckled and took my stuff and went over to the closet. I opened the double doors to it and saw two dressers on each side with many shelves in the middle. I took the left side of the closet, leaving the right side for him,and began unpacking my clothes and putting them in the drawers.

I was just about done with putting my shoes on the shelves when I was picked up by the waist and sat on the bed.

"I want to talk to you" Dylan whined sitting infront of me.I laughed at him and sat criss-cross applesauce on the bed.

"Then talk" I said.

"Remember when I.asked you if I should .....tell someone that I love them...?" He asked